Next month

Got anything. I ask Leah as we run around the woods.
Nothing. She says. I don't understand why he would just suddenly disappear.
I don't know either Leah. Let's just hope that where ever he is and whatever he is doing. He is okay. I tell her.
I heard Jacob's back. What happened? She asks.
We are done. I told him that was it. Jacob was in Canada the whole time. He shows up at the leech lover's wedding, they dance, and talk. She then tells him that she is going to be one of them and you can guess the rest. I tell Leah.
My brother tries to stop Jacob from killing the mind reader. Sam shows up with your brother and Jared. Sam gives him some order he backs off and parties over for you and my brother. Leah says.
Yup. What I can't really believe is that Jacob still cares for her. After everything she has done to Jacob. At the wedding I didn't talk to her. Only Edward.
Have you told Jacob that you want to leave? She asks.
I haven't and don't think I will tell him. There isn't anything that makes me want to or makes me have to tell Jacob. I tell her.
Okay, let's call it off for today. Will look again tomorrow. Want to go cliff diving or just hang around the beach? Leah asks me. Know that I'm not so sad I have helped Leah be happy once again.
Let's do both. I respond. We change into shorts and a shirt before going to the beach.

Embry's P.O.V

Washington to Canada to Washington again. Then to Oregon to California, to Nevada to Idaho and going back to Washington. I had some good time in those places. Good views but the Quileute reservation will always be my home. I want to go back home. Go back to my imprint and tell her how important she is to me. I want to go back to the pack, expecially to Leah, Jessica and Quil. All these months I'm wondering if Jacob is still my best friend like Quil. After everything we've been through with me, Jessica and Jacob.
I'm back in Seattle one of the places I've been the first few weeks I left. I stop infront of a diner to have dinner. At the front door there is a lady taking off a paper from the door. I have a look at it before she crumbles it up and throws it away. It was a missing poster of me. I recognized that picture of me. It was a picture Jessica to of me when we went out to Port Angeles together. We were sitting on the side walk together waiting Paul, Jared, Sam or Emily to come pick us up. She called my name and she took the picture. I told her to erase it looks like she hasn't. I get out of the car and run my hand through my hair moving it to the side. Looks like they have given up on looking for me. I didnt even know about this until now. Must think I'm dead or won't go back to them. I wounder if if my imprints looking for me. Leah, Jessica, the pack? I'm going back home. This time for sure. Tomorrow.
I take a seat at a booth for two. While at was in Canada I said I was some other dude. I met this guy who was like shy and ackward kinda other then that he was good guy. His name was Larry Sole and he had problems with his family when he was younger as well as in school.
"Hello hun what can I get for you eat tonight." A sweet women around her late 40s early 50s asks.
"Hello, can I get the double cheese bugger, fries and a soda." I tell her, she writes it down on her note pad.
"Would that be for you?" She asks.
"For right now yes." I say and she leaves. Larry Sole is a first nations kid who got bullied at school and had no friends. He told me his secrets and I protected him from the bullies that beat him up, and taught him how to fight them. I told him the truth about myself everything but me being able to shift into a wolf. Hopefully he is doing well.
My food comes, I eat and order some dessert and leave a tip for the waitress. I get in and drive around looking for a motel. I lean to get a piece of gum from the drawer kinda place infront of the passenger seat. I look around and find a piece of gum and a white ziploc bag with a little bite of the white powder I got a like two months ago. I grab it and place it on the passenger seat and put the gum in my mouth. I'm going to throw it away in the next stop. I drive for a while and I hear the police sirens. I look through the mirror and they are right behind I pull over to the side. I wait thinking what I have done to get pulled over. I put the window down and police officer shows up.
"Hello officer my I know the reason of why I have been pulled over?" I ask him.
"Is thus your car son?" He asks.
"Yes." I respond.
"Is that your over there?" He says pointing to the ziploc bag. Shit! I'm busted.
"No." I respond.
"Can I see it?"
"Sure." I grab it and give it to him.
"Hmmm...... this looks like something you shouldn't have." He says expecting it. "Would your name be Embry Call?" He asks putting that away and looking at me.
"Maybe." I say.
"Look kid I ain't playing here. Are you Embry Call?" He asks again.
"Sure. Why not?" I respond.
"That's it son. Step out of your vehicle now." I open the door and close it and lean on it. "You will be accompininng me to the police station." I get in the back seat of the police cruiser. The officer comes in and drives off asking me questions every now and then.
I don't want to be here. I want to be outside in the woods running potrol with Leah and Jessica. Fooling around with the guys, or even better. I want to be in my room and having all this be a dream. But I don't care if I'm with the police or I go to jail. I don't care about much anymore. I'm not really the guy I used to be, but then again. Pain changes people. Right?