I hate you

I move to my side but I am immobile. I open my eyes and see Jacob, sleeping and his arms wrapped around me tight. Like I am going to leave him. Which I am. I carefully move his arms off of me and slide out of his side. I grab the clothes that I had yesterday in my bag and go change in his bathroom. I brush my hair walk outside. Jacob is awake and slipping on a black t-shirt.
"Good morning beautiful." He smiles and holds my waist and kisses me.
"Good morning." I say after.
"Sam called me while you were changing. He ordered me to go talk to the mind reading leech at his school. He told me to tell him that, 'Do not go on our land. We have the red head leech under control.' He says trying to mock Sam's voice but failed. "Also to tell him about you an-" I can't take it anymore. I burst out laughing at his fail of Sam's voice. "What's so funny?" He asks smiling. I guess he already knows why I'm laughing. "Stop laughing before I give you extra potrol." He says again trying to say it like Sam. I laugh more, he walks closer to me and starts to tickle me. I step backwards moving around falling on the bed. He falls on top of and keeps tickling me.
"Stop....it...Jacob." I say in between laughs.
"Make me." He challenges.
"I won't kiss you at all today." I threaten. He stops tickling but doesn't get off.
"Your just kidding right?" He asks.
"No."I respond in a stern voice.
"Oh come on, Jess." He whines and starts to kiss me. I don't kiss him back, he whines. I sigh and finally give in. I hear a creek by the doorway, the door opens up.
"Oh." Was said. Jacob stops kissing me and gets off of me. I sit up and feel my cheecks turning red. "I was just letting you kids know that you guys will be late to school of you don't leave in 5 min." Billy says ackwardly. "And you kids stay safe. I'm to young for any grand kids to be running around." He jokes and wheels himself out.
"We should probably get going." Jacob says standing up running the back of his neck.
"Yeah." I agree, I get up and get my backpack. I sling my backpack on and I follow Jake out to his bike. "Bye Billy." I say as we pass the living room.
"By Jess." He responds. Jacob is waiting for me on his bike. I get on behind him and wrap my arms around his torso.
"Ready?" He asks starting the motorcycle.
"Ready." I respond and he kiks the kiks stand off.

"I will miss you." I tell him, as I get off.
"I'm going to miss you too." He kisses me. "I'll see you at Sam's after your potrol time right?" He says making sure.
"Right." I say and hug him one more time. "Bye."
"Bye babe." He says kissing me one last time. I walk to the pack that is standing around Jared's truck. Before I get there Isabel is already next to me.
"So who was that cutie?" She says.
"That was Jacob Black. My boyfriend." I respond with a smile.
"I'm guessing that you where with him all last night." She says nudging me.
"Yeah." I say. She goes next to Jared and I stand in the middle of Embry and Quil. "Hi Em." I say hugging him.
"Hi Jessi." He says hugging me back.
"Ateara." I say balling my fist up infront of him so we can fist bump.
"Lahote." He responds fist bumping.
"Hi, Jared, Seth." I great them as well.
"Hi Jessica." Jared says holding Izzy from the waist.
"Hi Jess." Seth says happily walking over to me.
"How is your sister." I ask him.
"She has been doing better ever since she has been hanging out with you." He says.
"I'm glad." I say, I look at my phone to see what time it's is. "The bell is going to ring in ten."
"Woah." I look around our group. Paul moves from where he is standing to come closer to me. "So I'm your twin brother and I don't see you all night and you don't say hi." He says holding hid chest.
"I was just playing with you Paul." I say chuckling and giving him a hug. "Better." I ask.
"Better." He agrees. "So after schools who is going to po-" Jared elbows Paul and looks over at Izzy. "As I was saying. So how is going to Sam's after school." He rephrases.
"I am I think Leah is as well." I answer.
"That's only two. And it's either 3 or 4 people." He says.
"I'm going." Embry speaks up. "It's just us three." He tells Paul.
"Sounds good." He says picking up his backpack.
"Let's start going to class." Seth says smiling. Seth is cute, and his emotions are contagious. He smiles you smile. He laughs you laugh. Then his face is baby like and it's cute.
"Yeah, let's go. See you guys at lunch." We all go our diffrent ways. I walk with Quil and Embry to our trigonometry class.