Chapter 143: Don't Take Her Away

Start from the beginning

I look out the car window and I see that we are here and I begin to freak out and say "oh my god we are here" "yes we are now come on lets go" "ok let's go then" she chuckles and says "take off your seat belt you idiot" I chuckle "oh that's right sorry" I take it off and we get out and walk towards the entrance of the hospital ok Alex relax you got this just think about seeing your beautiful little girl just think about how she is going to be born soon and you are going to be able to hold her in your arms and tell her how much you love her, we walk over to the receptionist and I say "hello um I'm looking for Demi Lovato" she says "um are you a relative of Ms. Lovato?" "I am the father of her baby" "ok she is in floor number 6 room 605" "ok thank you very much", Stevie and I walk over to the elevator and head to the room as soon as we get off, I walk in and I see Demi with Dallas and Haley and the kids, and Sam what the hell is he doing here? I walk over to Demi and she says "I thought you weren't going to make it for a moment" I chuckle and say "I would never miss the birth of our daughter" she smiles and I say "what is he doing here Demi?" she says "I was at home eating my pizza which I didn't even get a chance to finish thanks a lot baby girl" I chuckle and she continues "and so someone knocked and when I opened it I saw it was Sam I tried to send him away but he wouldn't leave because he said he had to tell me something but I didn't want to listen to anything he had to say, he looks really bad Alex something is wrong with him but right when I was going to tell him to leave again my water broke and I was super confused because I honestly thought that I had peed myself or something and so he brought me to the hospital I told him not too because I knew you would get upset but he didn't care and brought me anyways" I chuckle and say "you thought you had peed your pants really?" she pushes me from my shoulder and says "really out of everything I said that's all you heard" I chuckle and say "I'm sorry I just thought it was hilarious" she nods her head but then groans in pain and says "oh my god how much more do I need" Dallas says "the doctor said that you were 9 and a half cm" I then remember that Stevie is here and I say "oh um Demi this is" she interrupts me and says "I know who you are" the doctor walks in and says "ok there is too many people in here only two people are allowed to be in here"

Demi says "yeah some don't even belong here" of course she said it in whisper but I still heard her and gave her a confused look why is she acting like that? Stevie, Sam, Dallas, Haley and the kids go to the living room and it was just me and Demi, the doctor takes another look and I just step back and Demi screams out in pain and says "how much longer doctor?" he says "just a couple of more minutes but we are going to prepare you already" she nods her head and I walk over to her and say "are you ready?" "Alex I really don't want to talk to you right now ok so just step back or something" what the hell? Ok, I nod my head and back off the nurses are preparing her and the doctor comes back and says "ok Demi you are ready, Diana walks in and says "ok I'm here" she goes next to Demi and she says "hi baby how are you doing?" Demi says "it hurts a lot mom" "I know baby I know it's all going to be ok though" the doctor comes again and says "ok Demi you are ready now I need you to start pushing" she pushes and screams at the same time and Diana says "Alex come over here" but Demi says "no I don't want him next to me" I frown and the doctor says "ok come on Demi push again" she pushes and screams and I can hear Diana telling her that she can do it, Demi is sweating and trying her hardest and the doctor says "come on Demi push harder you can do it" "I can't I can't do it" "yes you can Demi you can do it" and she starts to cry.

Demi's Pov:

I'm trying my hardest to push I really but I can't do it, I can't do it while I am thinking about the fact that as soon as I give birth to my daughter she is no longer going to be mine, and I don't want that I want to be able to hold her whenever I want, I don't want Alex to take her away from me, tears are falling from my eyes and my mom says "come on Demi you can do it I know you can" "no mom I can't I can't do it" the doctor says "Demi you need to start pushing the baby is going to start suffocating if you don't push" I continue to cry and then Alex walks over to my side and grabs my hand he kisses my forehead and says "come on baby girl you can do it, just think about the fact that our daughter is almost out and we are going to see her" I look at him and say "please don't take her away from me" he nods his head and says "I promise I won't baby girl" I smile and the doctor says "ok Demi now push" I push and god this hurts like a bitch, Alex says "you are doing great baby come on she's almost out" I push again and scream in pain and the doctor says "ok Demi one more push" I push with all that I can and I scream in pain and soon enough I hear crying I fall back and begin to relax and I see the doctor holding my daughter and I look at Alex and he says "you did it baby you did it, you did an amazing job" I smile and say "you're a dad" he smiles and leans in and we share a passionate which causes fireworks, bombs tnt anything that you can think of goes off, it feels like our first kiss all over again, we pull away and he says "I love you so much Demi" "I love you too Alex" he pecks my lips again and the nurse comes and says "here is you beautiful daughter" the nurse places her in my arms and I look down at her she is so beautiful and perfect and I say "welcome to the world baby girl" tears fall from my eyes and I look at Alex and he also has tears falling from his and he says "she's so beautiful Demi" I smile and say "she has your eyes" he says "and she has your smile and your adorable little butt chin" I chuckle and say "she's our daughter Alex" he nods his head yes and says "what are we going to name her?" I think about it and say "we should name her Jenny Lauren Jauregui" he smiles widely and says "Why Lauren?" I say "because if it wasn't for Lauren inviting me that day to the pool party then we would've never met" he says "I will always love you Demi even if I say I don't"......

THE END!

JUST KIDDING! =)

I had originally planned on ending it here but I did tell you guys that there was like 10 more chapter lefts and I've barely updated like 5 of them meaning that there is about 5 more chapters left, but I hope that you guys enjoyed this chapter just like I enjoyed writing it! =) Love you guys and remember to vote/ comment below and let me know what you guys think!

P.S- Next update will be Sunday! =)