Chapter 143: Don't Take Her Away

Start from the beginning

Suddenly I get this notification on my phone from TMZ that says "Alex Jauregui was spotted arriving to a club with two beautiful girls could either of these girls be his new girlfriend?" what? Alex has a new girlfriend, I immediately open the article and it says "Just a couple of hours ago our photographers and many other people saw Alex Jauregui walking into (add your own club name here) with two gorgeous woman and he looked really happy, could either of these girls be Alex new girlfriend? According to some people inside the club they said that he was being really flirty with both of them and was buying them drinks, but not only did he buy them drinks but he was even spotted dancing with one of them, uh oh Alex Jauregui out partying while his baby mama Demi Lovato is at home waiting anxiously for her daughter to be born?" I can't believe it I can't believe I actually thought that we would ever be able to fix things of course Alex has a new girlfriend, I don't know how I could even let that thought cross my mind about us fixing things of course we are not fixing things we went to court for crying out loud, I just don't understand why he would agree to actually work with me on my music when he has a girlfriend, I sigh and look at buddy and he whimpers and I say "I'm ok buddy I'm just trying to keep it together and not cry" he licks my hand and I just smile and I feel a couple of tears fall from my eyes but I wipe them away when I hear someone knock on the door I make a confused face wondering who that could be since I wasn't expecting anyone to come over, I get up and open the door and I see Sam standing there.

I look at him and he looks horrible he is all sweaty, he has bags under his eyes and he seems to be shaking a lot I say "Sam what are you doing here?" he doesn't reply but just looks at me I begin to get scared and say "Sam why are you here? Are you ok?" he says well more like stutter "I-I-I um came to tell you-u-u something important-t-t" "no Sam I heard everything that you had to say ok I told you already that I am done with all of this ok and I told you to stay the hell away from me" "Demi you have to listen to me please" "no Sam just leave me alone please, just go home because you do not look well at all just go home" "Demi" "Sam" I am interrupted when I water fall from in between my legs I look down confused, what the hell just happened? Did I just pee myself? I look at him and say "Sam what the hell happened?" his eyes widen and says "oh my god Demi your water just broke" my eyes widen "what no, no, no it didn't I just peed myself that's it" "no Demi your water just broke I need to take you to the hospital" I feel this pain and I grab my stomach "oh my god Sam" "come on Demi let's go I'm taking you to the hospital" "no you can't take me Alex will be pissed off if you take me" "Demi I honestly don't care about Alex right now I need to take you to the hospital because your daughter is coming" "ok, ok, but call Dallas and tell her to call Alex" "ok I will don't worry" he walks me over to the car and gets me in and puts my seatbelt on, he gets in and is about to start driving and I say "wait you forgot the baby bag" "do we really need it?" "yes we need it now hurry up" I groan in pain and he gets out and goes and gets it and soon we are on our way to the hospital and all that I am thinking about is that I hope Alex makes it on time.

Alex's Pov:

When I see the text from Dallas I stand there looking at my phone, I am frozen and my mind goes blank did I just really read that Demi's water broke and that she is going into labor, I am interrupted from my thoughts when I am splashed with water I blink a couple of times and I see that it was Ally and Stevie and they have worried looks and Ally says "dude what the hell is going on people are complaining?" I look at the crowd and everyone is just staring at me like what the hell? I look back at Stevie and Ally and say "Demi is going into labor" they both gasp and Stevie says "oh my god you have to go to the hospital now" "I know, but who is going to cover for me?" Ally says "I will" I look at her and say "are you sure?" "yes 100% sure now get out of here and go to Demi" I take a deep breath and say "ok, ok I'm going" Stevie says "come on I'll drive you, you are not stable enough to drive right now" I chuckle and we get out of there as soon as possible of course Stevie is dragging me an once we get out of the club paparazzi see's us and begins to take pictures of us I honestly don't care right now so we push right through them and get in the car, on our way there Stevie asks me "how are you feeling Alex?" "really nervous" she chuckles and says "yeah I can tell but don't worry I am sure that everything is going to be ok" I nod my head agreeing and say "I hope so" she rubs my back with one of her hands and I say "I'm going to be a dad" she says "yes you are and you are going to be an amazing dad" "what if I'm not what if I'm a horrible dad?" "you are not going to be a bad dad ok you are going to be the best dad in the world ok just relax" I take another deep breath and say "ok, I can do this" she smiles and says "ok now come on let's go because we are here already"