51. Vacay

"..... are y'all ready?."

Charisma turned to Lena as she packed her case and the things she needed for Antonia. "I feel like Keegan is trying to get me out of the way before I rip Charlotte a new a hole!..

"I think we can all see that that is gonna happen." Lena said. "But I want you to rest assured that while you're gone, we'll take a look at things... Venice and Lani can handle Charlotte anyway..."

"I just feel like she wants problems because of her life

"I just feel like she wants problems because of her life.. I can't have her coming in here messing up the dynamics of this family that I have worked so hard to build on... she can of course join us and will be accepted as part of the family which is what I already thought had happened... But she is not coming in here to just stir things up.." she told her.

"She is a lil lost.. and this family is hard to slip into.. we all know that... coming in later on, it's got to be hard to find your fit..."

"But everything she has done so far has been wrong, she has constantly lied, she has tried to take Julian several times. She's always coming for me... I don't need it right now so you know what it probably is best that Keegan and I go away for a while.."

Keegan walked into the room, "I hear my name...

"Get this woman out of the country for a while..

"Is Beth ready?." Charisma asked

"Yes and she can't wait..." he looked at Charisma. "God damn... you look as sexy as hell.." he smiled. "Our flight is in 2 hours... I'm gonna head out and make sure business is handled and I'll come back and get y'all." He kissed her lips and left.

Lena smiled at her sister. "I want you to just kick back and relax on this vacation.. just you and your man and your baby girl and your bump.."
charisma smiled and continued packing.

————-

"... oh here he is..." Nash said clapping his hands. "His ass already on Jamaica time.."

Keegan smirked. "Don't hate me cos you ain't me unc!.. in just a few hours me and my girl are gonna be on an Island, in the white sand..

 in just a few hours me and my girl are gonna be on an Island, in the white sand

"Bumping uglies in the sea...
They all looked at Nash.
"No! None of y'all do that.....Just me then....

"I just need to make sure everything is in hand here so when I take my wife away... I know I don't have to worry about shit!." Keegan said.

Nash nodded. " Motherfucker, I ain't no fucking novice at this shit.... But I hope you're gonna pay me to be yo fucking employee in yo absence... ion work for nothing."

"Let's hug it out unc.." he walked over to Nash.

"Go on with yo big ass ugly self... don't even touch me.." Nash said and every one laughed. "Get on yo flight..."

Marlon dapped Keegan. "It's under control man.. go and enjoy...we've got all yo meetings held down, all the shipments on lock.. you'll come back to a profit we can promise you that."

Keegan looked at his sons. "Josh, Lamar and Arlen... please look after yo sisters... especially Lani and Charlotte..

Josh nodded. "Yeah, we got it don't worry...

Julian sighed. And Keegan looked at him "you need to stop being so fucking on the fence... if Lani is yo girl you need to stay the fuck away from Charlotte, you shut her shit down the minute she starts. You know the deal...

"Keegan I don't play up to it...

"You don't shut her the fuck down either... these are two sisters, one is yo girl, the mother of yo daughter.. the other got a sweet thing for you and that we all know.. so must you... as flattering as it is for any of us men to have other girls feeling us.. you need to let her know who you're with... cos I don't wanna come back to any more of this... I will be holding you personally accountable for all of it and you do not want to be on my shit list.."
Julian nodded.
"Aite... I need to go... don't call me mother fuckers unless someone dies." He said and left.

Nash and Marlon looked at the others. "Let's just take this to another level for him... Keegan has worked hard let's keep that momentum going..."
They all agreed and headed out to start work.

————

Charlotte sat in her car outside the airport. She got out as she saw a group of people coming towards her. She smiled. "I missed y'all, I'm so glad that y'all could come...."

"We wouldn't miss it for the world... it sounds like you need some help putting this fake ass family of yours in the place!." One woman said.

"Yeah.. where is this fucking mother of yours.. I wanna give her a piece of my mind... and that mark on your face better not be from any of them either!.."

"It was my sister Lani

"It was my sister Lani.. the girl got it in for me...

"You need to stand up for yourself. That is your problem, I'm gonna kick her fucking ass..." another younger girl said.
Charlotte had decided to call in her adopted cousins and friends. She wanted to show the Frasers that she was not the one to be messed with. They were about to bring with them a whole heap of trouble too, as around 7 or 8 men with guns were with them, and they didn't look like easy people,
Charlotte smiled. "It's about time they learned....

This is the end of this book, the next book will be up shortly.

We join Keegan and Charisma on vacation and watch the two of them rekindle and bond as well as end up in some Bonnie and Clyde type of situation against a Jamaican drug gang.

Charlotte wants to ruffle feathers and tries to put all of her siblings in their place, and act like top dog with her other family and friends around her.

Julian and Lani are dragged through it by Charlotte and her cousins.

Chloe and Lamar share a moment as Chantal gives birth.

Lena, Nash, Marlon and Jenson are called into action as Storm and Charm end up in deep, deep trouble.......