4. Sold

".... Hey bitch, I've got some more drugs for you..."
Gina injected Charisma with more hallucinogenics. Her arms were bound by chains to the cage, outstretched because she had become coherent enough to try to escape.
Now she was being given double the amount with sedatives.

Davey, Gina's man walked in to the room. "Are you injecting her again?.." he said looking for a suit jacket in his walk in wardrobe.

"She almost woke up and saw my fucking face, that shit can't happen baby.." she said to him, giving him a kiss as she followed him into his wardrobe.
She looked at him. "It's a big day for you...

"It is... and I could be councilman Davey Yorke by the end of the day.." he smiled and kissed her lips.

"You've got this... you know I love you...

Charisma made a sound from the bedroom. Davey walked out and stood in front of the cage. "What's wrong with you sexy?..."

Charisma's head lulled, it was just her restraints holding her up. He put his hand inside the cage and touched her face, he then slid his hand down and groped her breasts.
"I swear you're keeping her this drugged up, cos you're scared I'm gonna fuck her... and want more..."

Gina looked at him, "every man loves this bitch

Gina looked at him, "every man loves this bitch... I told you what she did to me... and I come from a family of people who don't give second chances so.. revenge is sweet... plus I don't want you caught up on her, cos my pussy should be the only one you're interested in..." she said to him.
She lifted her skirt up over her hips and her man's face was at the right height as he had gotten on the floor to touch Charisma. He came face to face with her bare pussy as she wore no panties ever.
"Eat me... show me it's me you want..."

Davey indulged, dipping his tongue into her wetness and carrying it on as he picked her up and took her to the bed.
All Gina could think about was selling Charisma as soon as she got the funds from Amil. She smiled to herself as her man ate her kitty. And she closed her eyes and thought about Keegan and how he used to have her screaming in an orgasm. "Mmmmm" she moaned, wishing it was his tongue working her spot right now.

—————

Lena looked up as the door opened. Timo looked at her. "I was wondering if you were going to be a good girl now?.."

Lena was hungry, she hadn't eaten for over 48 hours now. As much as she hated this man right now she knew she had to play the game to get back into the main house. She needed to act like she wanted him, she needed to buy herself time to free Charisma and get a message out to Keegan about Antonia. "I'm sorry... it was just a shock..."

He smiled. "Yes it was... I understand that...but I'm not about to keep secrets from you... now it's out in the open and you have had the time to calm down, we can get back to what we were doing.." he said.