2. Bitch

Charmaine got out of bed and pulled back the curtains. She stood naked in just her man's shirt which was half on and half off of her shoulders. She looked at herself in the mirror. "Babe... I need my fix again... some cheek and eye fillers ...."

"Baby girl, you're 24

"Baby girl, you're 24... with perfect skin.. why do you want more?...."

Charmaine glanced at a corner of the room which contained a thick wrought iron cage, it was 3 metres by 2 meters and covered in a black drape. She walked over and pulled it off. She smiled at the woman inside the cage, naked but beautiful.

"... my clinician is coming over to give me a vampire facial... and I want her blood again...." she said pointing to the woman inside the cage. "Will you take it from her for me...

"I taught you how to take it..."

"I know but I was a lil too rough last time wasn't I bitch!." She put her hand inside the cage touching the woman's hair and lips. "Don't even think about biting me!..." she laughed, pulling out a cattle prod which sat just out of reach of the cage, it had shock pads installed on the end of it and she showed it to her with an evil laugh, just to remind her it were there.

"Charmaine leave her alone... come back here and sit on my dick..." he said looking at the caged woman.

"Why are you looking at her..." Charmaine said, acting like nothing more than a spoiled brat.

"Because I'm going to be breeding her real soon.." he smiled. "The two bloodlines will be valuable... you already know that..."

Charmaine climbed on top of her man making sure their captive slave was watching. "Mmm yeah fuck me baby..." she said smiling and smirking at the caged woman.

———-

Lena stepped out of the French doors on to the patio. "Did you sleep well?."

"I want to know why Charisma had to pay...

"It was easy.. either we hand her over or... we lose everything... The Yakuza don't play Lena...

"But who did they sell her too?.."

"It's none of our business... just know everything Ive done, I have done for us..."

Lena woke up quick, she was disheveled and disoriented. She was chained to a wall. She stood up rushing to the door but got stopped quick by the restraints and they pulled her to the ground. "LET ME THE FUCK OUTTA HERE.... I AM GONNA KILL EVERY FUCKING ONE OF YOU!..." she screamed.

"Lena, Lena... keep it down in here!..." a man said.

"Let me see my sister...you son of a bitch!.."

"Talking to me like that isn't going to get you anywhere... you need to be nice to me..." he grabbed her face hard and kissed her lips.
Lena pushed her head away from the Asian man stood in front of her.
"Come on Lena we were getting on so well.. maybe I shouldn't have told you about your sister, you were doing so well until you realised that we had her taken too." He smiled.

"Where the fuck is she!..."

"Gone... sold to the rich American and his girlfriend... the girlfriend was on standby waiting for her.. she jumped at the chance to buy her.."

"And what about her baby... where is the fucking baby!.."

"Auctioning her tonight...she's gonna fetch a good price too..."

"I swear to god... when I get out of here, which I will... I'm gonna fucking kill you... you don't need to worry about Nash Taylor, or fucking Keegan...

"Those dreams you keep having.. I heard you last night.. talking to Jenson Taylor like he was still alive..." he raised his eyebrows. "Wouldn't it be crazy if he arranged all of this.. the great Dollar with his great ideas... wouldn't be the first time that he fucked over family now would it..."

"He's dead...

"Why dream about him then?." The man smiled. "if we're going to be together, and you're gonna become my wife, then I can't have you having dreams about your ex..."

"We'll be together over my dead body mother fucker..."

He smiled. "I'll leave you alone to think on it.. you can skip food again today... until you get your mind right.." he said and locked the door leaving Lena tied up.

Lena had only just learned that Charisma had been picked up by the Yakuza and sold almost a week after her arrival 4 months ago. The had no idea what her sister was going through, but she knew that Antonia had been taken too. All she wanted to do now was get free so that she could find out where Charisma was and Antonia and get them both back to safety. She had been playing up to the leader of the Yakuza, to get her own way, and he was to an extent, treating her like a queen until he had told her about Charisma and from there Lena kicked off. Since then he had her restrained in a basement until she calmed down. She knew that she had to calm down in order to be able to get the information on her sister and her baby niece. But right now she was so angry. She didn't understand why she kept having dreams about Jensen. She couldn't make sense of premonitions and she had no idea still why the Yakuza had picked on the family, the leader, so far, had been pretty scarce on telling her the truth about that.

—————

"Hey Amil..." Charmaine smiled.

"So where is my merchandise?..." Amil said to her. "Where is yo man?.."

"He's out

"He's out... but I can give you a sneak preview... you do realise the cost of her don't you?"

"A Chavez-Reynolds!... of course, I understand the cost is going to be crazy, but I'm coming correct with the money..

"You want her that badly?." Charmaine raised her eyebrows. " Well, I hope you do come correct asap... Because I want her gone as soon as possible, Lucas is also taken by her..."

"This is big Gina...

"Sshhh... don't say my real name in front of her, I'm Charmaine... she's to dosed up on hallucinogenics at the moment to know that it's me... what I do know is Keegan is gonna be real upset right now... and it's payback.. cos he was mine.. correction, is mine... because when he was fucking me, he definitely wasn't thinking about her... she wanted me dead... they'll pay for what they did... so as long as no one knows that I'm alive or that my real name is Gina Diaz.. then we're good...." She looked at Amil. "Go eye up your prize.."
she let him into the bedroom and shut the door. She wasn't supposed to be showing charisma to any prospective buyers yet, but she wanted Amil to take her off of her hands as quickly as possible, because she could tell that her man was also becoming interested in her, too interested for her liking.

Amil walked towards the cage. Charisma was barely coherent. Stripped down to just a see through neglige, her head felt heavy as she looked to the side hearing someone come in. She tried to focus her eyes, but she couldn't.
"Help me..." she said in a low whisper.

"I'm a get you out of here... soon... you're gonna come live with me and do everything that I tell you to... is that understood..." he said to her. He smiled. "Hot as hell though... damn... you're a prize for sure.....