6. Auction

Charisma started to wake up, as the drugs wore off. She moved her head, she tried to move her hands but she realised she was tied firmly. She swayed with the movement of the truck she was being transported in
"Antonia... Antonia..." she said over and over in her head. "My baby..."

"You do realise she will have come to from the drugs when we get there..."

Amil looked at his cousin on his mother's side. "And I expect 3 or 4 men to be able to handle one woman." He laughed. "Besides, bind her ankles and carry her in... as soon as she is in the lower levels she won't be a problem..."

"How did it going meeting yo daddy the other day?." Cole asked.

He raised his eyebrows. "He seems cool, we're meeting later today... his name is Marcus.. hopefully I'll know more about him by the end of the day." Amil said.

"Where are you meeting him?."

"I'm gonna bring him to my place... let him see how well I've done for myself... it's crazy I wanted to know for years who my daddy was but mom kept it all so guarded, and now here he is... aunt Jay is a bit shady with him though... but he looks like the type of mother fucker that would get any woman that he wants.."

"Must run in the blood then man," Cole laughed and they dapped each other

Amil didn't know a thing about Nash, his mother and Jay had kept his father's identity a secret for all these years. He still didn't even know that he and his cousin Twain were in fact half brothers. Jay had never divulged her baby daddy's name and business to anyone apart from her sister, she used to work for Jenson and Nash and she knew how to keep her mouth shut. Amil had no idea that his father was in fact the leader of the Taylor mafia or even related or connected to the Chavez-Reynolds girls.

————-

Keegan walked into an underground venue with Suzu. She had men to the side of her that were her protection. She had a vale over her face to shade her identity. Keegan was taken aback, the type of people here were all highly influential people of every day society. People in government and also the feds.
"What the hell is this place?." He whispered to her as they stood side by side.

"This is an illegal auction... for those who passed the law to make it illegal in the first place," she said. "Those men that make the rules... well, they definitely bend them here." She added.

They took a seat together. "You need to make it look like we're together.." she said as she sat back against him, holding a paddle with a number attached to it that she had been given on entry. "If I get caught here I'm a dead woman... I'm expecting you to protect me Keegan Fraser..."

"Story of my life, every ho... I mean girl wants me to save they asses!." He said.

The auction began, Keegan hated this side of the underworld, the trafficking of humans especially women into sexual slavery was something he and the Taylor's had stood against.
Women were being sold all over the place, in cages, some shackled together. Even children,
"This is fucking barbaric!." Keegan said, his blood boiling.