28. Foes

Charisma heard Keegan come home, she was sat up in bed, Beth had Antonia as she had arranged. Keegan came upstairs and opened the bedroom door.
He smiled. "It's quiet in this house?... and you're in bed already.. that's how it is huh?."

"Beth put Antonia to bed a lil while ago and she is going to sleep in the spare room at the bottom of the hall in case she wakes." She told him.
She patted the bed next to her.
"Come and get in bed next to me." She said to him.

He took off his pants and top and climbed into bed to relax beside her.
"Thank you for today." She said to him. "It meant so much to have you there with me... I know it was hard for you to hear...

 I know it was hard for you to hear

"It was hard ... but only because it happened to you and I couldn't do a thing to stop it." He said to her. "I was frustrated and angry...."

"But it's okay now... and I can see a way through this.. having you here is making that all the better.." she smiled.

He smiled at her, he put his head back against the headboard and idly watched the tv show that was on with her.
Suddenly he felt her hand creep across his thigh toward his crotch. He then felt her hand slide inside of his boxer shorts.
"C...." He said his breath light, he immediately began to grow as he felt the heat from her hand against his very excited manhood.

"Sshh.." she said to him. "Let me relax you." She said sexily. She put her hand around his shaft and she slowly began to pump his dick up and down inside his boxer shorts.

He closed his eyes, he chewed his lips, he moved his legs, he was trying anything he could to not nut too early. He had gone a good few months now without her touching him and his body longed for her touch, so his reaction was instant.
"Mmm.." he let out a small involuntary moan.

He moved himself a little so that she could release his dick, which no longer had the room to grow in his pants. He began to get into it, thrusting towards her hand, wanting her to grip him tighter.
"Shit... mmm..." he moaned further as she continued to pump him in her hand, her nails dragging his skin from time to time making it more intense for him.

He put his hand on her thigh, he squeezed her thigh, what he needed was to be balls deep in her right now but he had to control that, his imagination was running wild though. His dick was at full mast now and all he could think about was her riding him, him all over her, eating her. He closed his eyes then turned his head to the side and kept his eyes on Charisma. His breathing became ever deeper and more laboured.

"Fuck... mmmmmm.." he let out a long deep moan as he fired his load all over his own abdomen.

Charisma kissed his lips as his organs subsided, she got off of the bed and she ran the water in the en-suite and got a wash cloth from the cupboard, she soaked it in the warm water and walked back in. She put the cloth to his abdomen and cleaned him up, taking her time with him. She looked at him. "You okay?"