37. Sealed with a kiss

Keegan had sorted out Charlotte and she was staying the might in their home, he was also in two minds about going out to join Nash, Charisma was fast on his mind. He hated being sat out in the background and not able to join in and help. He understood that nobody wanted their relationship to fracture because they had come so far together, but what he found was actually doing nothing made him feel worse. He knew his wife was struggling. He knew she was out there doing shit that could get her in trouble or even get her killed herself and he was stuck at home and it didn't sit right with him.
He called Nash. He paced as he waited for him to pick up. "Nephew!... yo wife is fucking beautiful but she is bat shit crazy..."

"Where are you.. I'm coming out.." he said.

" I've worked out who it is she's targeting and it's Blake we're on our way to wishes right now... Maybe if you did show yo face it might soften her a bit and stop her from doing this crazy shit.. she has already shot two motherfuckers tonight...

"What the fuck!.." he said.

"They're not dead, it was just a couple of warning shots one got it in the dick, and the other one in the knee

"They're not dead, it was just a couple of warning shots one got it in the dick, and the other one in the knee... she is off the chain crazy right now.. it's no holds barred.." he told him.

"Aite... i'm gonna come and meet you at wishes, there is no way in the fucking world I can let her carry on like this." He ended the call.

"Are you going to get Miss Charisma, Mr Fraser..." Beth said concerned.

"Yes Beth I am.."

"Thank the lord for that.." she said putting her hand to her chest. "I don't recognise her at the moment, she is so lost... I don't want anything to happen to her she is a lovely person." She said.

He smiled "I'll be sure to pass yo concern on... would you be okay to look after Antonia until I get back?."

"Of course... just get that beautiful hearted girl home safe... where we can look after her." She smiled.

—————

".... Chloe.. hang back.. come here...

Chloe looked at Nash, as Charisma walked on towards the side doors to Wishes. " I can tell by the look on yo face you're not happy with this... At the end of the day you know yo self that Charisma is fully trained to deal with anything that pops off.. are you?"

"She protects me...

"so you keep saying, but she is one person... I know you have both been through something but what she needs right now is for somebody to talk her out of doing this, not help her do this... She is fucking killing people Chloe and you are aiding and abetting it... do you want to go to jail too?.."

"She's the only person who has helped me since my ordeal... why would I go against her.."

"It's not going against her if it is for the sake of her life and family..." he said.