5. Dinner

".... Dad you look amazing..."

Keegan turned to see Charlotte as he put in his shirt and watch, he smiled. "That wasn't my aim.. I'm not out to impress this woman... I'm just out with her to get information on the Yakuza...

 I'm just out with her to get information on the Yakuza

She smiled. "It doesn't matter where you go, you look good and you know it." She said. "Is there anything I can do?.."

"Get things right with Lani... I dont want any of you fighting.. I don't need that.."

"She tried to say that I'm never around... I hope you don't feel like that?." She said.

"Well, we brought you in and welcomed you and you had yo differences with yo mama.. but you seemed to just go back to Trayvon and forget about her.." he said. "Yo mama is a good woman.. who goes hard for her kids... you can't just treat her like crap Charlotte..." he paused. "So where have you and Trayvon been anyway?."

Charlotte looked at the floor. "We just needed time to get ourselves together... I wasn't doing it to offend anyone... we had been through some stuff and we just had our relationship to work on"

"Look Charlotte, let's not make this about you...
She just looked at him with a frown as he said that.
"Don't look at me like that... you're coming across as if you're more worried about yo self than yo mama.. you haven't even mentioned her to me... and she was abducted you do know that right?."

"I'm sorry... maybe I don't have the bond that the rest of them or even you have... she gave me away and she has hardly readily accepted me since she first met me, has she!." She said defensively.

"I'm not gonna get into this with you right now.. I'm trying to find yo mama and yo baby sister... make amends with Lani!." He said abruptly and walked out ready for his dinner with Suzu.

————-

".... She comes with me... or I'll end yo shit right now Davey and trust me I don't care if yo ass is some high flying fucking councilman!.." Amil said. "That don't mean shit to me!."

".... I've let him pass the transaction through me... it's not even tied to you.." Gina said to him. "Please Davey... I want her gone... I know you're only keeping her here cos you wanna fuck her!.."