29. On the loose

".... Shit!.. there's been another killing.. down by the docks the body was found at 6am... it was breaking news this morning.."

Lamar looked at Chantal as he got the juice from the refrigerator.
"Shit happens baby.. that's just the way life is, as long as you keep yo wits about you you should be fine... People kill people all the time for different reasons..."

"Do they?

"Do they?.. maybe in your world, not so much in the everyday world... and when it's so close to home and it's three people now in the past week, that gets a bit scary and it seems pretty random too by the sound of it.." she said concerned.

Lamar pulled her to him and kissed her lips, he ran his hands over her now very large bump. "All you need to concentrate on is this lil man growing in here? He's gonna be joining us in a few weeks and I can't wait..." he smiled. "Don't forget I'm taking the kids to see Chloe now... I'll be back around lunch time." He said.
She nodded with a smile and watched as Aimee and Christopher left with their father. She looked around at the house that she now needed to tidy. It already looked like a bomb had hit it.

The news came back on again in a loop and she wants against it and listen to the breaking news about the recent murders around the area.

———-

".... Sis, how are you feeling?.."

Charisma looked at Lena. " Every day has its ups and downs you know how that is.. you've been through just as much shit as I have in your past..."

Lena nodded. " Which is why as sisters we will always stick together no matter what... And we will deal with our situations in the way that we know best... we will vent our anger and stress together... with each other." She said and gave her a hug.

Keegan walked into the room with Antonia in his arms. "Hey Lena.."

She smiled

She smiled. "Hi... oh you need to let her auntie take her and have a cuddle, she is so cute this lil girl.." Keegan handed her to Lena for a cuddle.

He looked at Charisma. "Did you sleep in the spare room again last night?."
Lena looked up and watched them both as she heard what he said.
"... I thought we were gonna be okay in bed together it's not like I'm gonna touch you not if you don't want me to?."