1. 3 months later

"...... I thought some flowers might brighten the place up a bit..."

Lani looked at Charlotte and shook her head. "You know.. It's funny how we only ever see you now that some shit has gone down...

"What is that supposed to mean?

"What is that supposed to mean?.."

"Oh come on you disappeared and only came back when you knew mom was missing... your own life with Trent or Trayvon whatever he wants to call himself is way more important..."

"I don't hear you complaining when Thea is all the way over in Milan with Ricardo!..." Charlotte said hurt by her sister's attitude. "And I miss mom just as much as you do... but what can I do...

"She probably dead!."

Lani looked at Trayvon. "What the hell is wrong with you...

"What!... it's been 3 months.. not even a sign." He said. "I'm just stating that it is highly unlikely after all this time that she would be found alive...

"I swear to god Charlotte you better get this inconsiderate asshole out of here before I kick his ass!..."

Charlotte pushed Trayvon out of the door. She looked at Lani. "We're all feeling it Lani, not just you.." she said and left with her man.

Lani looked at Julian. "I don't like him...

"Well it's a good job he's not yo man... but I am... so get over here and give me a hug.. I know this whole thing with yo mama is freaking you out..." he said to her as he encased her in his arms.

"Mom and Antonia.." she shook her head. "And it's dad too... this is killing him... and I hate to see him so distressed, he was doing so good.." she said. "I just don't know what could have happened to them..."

Charisma, Lena, Tonya and Antonia had disappeared off of the face of the earth. The Taylor mafia, Keegan and his men had spent the past 3 months searching for them.
The Yakuza were a group of men who were known as the most notorious in the underworld. They were classed as evil in their own country and ran parts of Japan and the government there. It was almost as if they were untouchable.

To infiltrate them was proving impossible. Their technology, knowledge and intelligence had them impenetrable and had every man that was now  looking for the girls were miffed.

————

Nash looked at Keegan for a while, he could see he was beginning to falter. "Come on man you have got to keep yo head up..."

"How the hell am I supposed to do that unc?." He said and shook his head. "Things were going so good for us, we were in the best place we had ever been. I finally understood what loving her meant and it finally clicked... and now she's... she's gone and my baby girl too.."
he stood up and kicked and punched everything in sight.