43. Own up

Venice needed to let angel know that she was leaving. Plus she also needed to get access to the place that he had his daughter held in. She had told Charisma to go on to the car and she would be there in a few minutes.
"Mom wants to go and deal with Gina now..."

"Aite!." Angel said. "You got the keys to the hold?."

"No...

"Just inside the lock up

"Just inside the lock up.. row 3.." he said. " I don't want to know what she does to her, but I just want you to make sure the cleanup has been called afterwards and it's all dealt with before I get there."

Venice gave him a hug, even though Gina had done what she had done she was still his daughter and there may have been bad blood between them but she was still his so she knew that he was fighting his feelings over it but he knew that she had to go.

Venice then headed back towards the car.

As she got there, she looked around for her mother and she couldn't see her anywhere. She looked confused. "Mom?... MOM!." She quickly took out her cell phone and she rang her.

"I'm sorry." Charisma said picking up to her immediately.

"what do you mean? You're sorry, where are you?..."

"I have to do the right thing now, your dad deserves to be out here. I'm the one who deserves to be in jail... I'm going to the cops I'm telling them the truth and I'm giving them the evidence that they need... just take care of your dad for me, okay... and I love you baby, I love all of you never ever forget that.." she told her and ended the call so that Venice couldn't say anything to her to talk her out of it.

Venice ran back to the others. "Unc!...

"Woah, woah... slow down" Nash said " I thought you were going with yo mom to deal with Gina.."

"She's going to the feds, I just spoke to her on the phone. I left her by the car. I came back after I had spoken to Angel and she was gone... She said that she's owning up to what she did so that Dad can be free..." she told him frantically.

" she told him frantically

"What the fuck!." Nash walked away from everybody and tried to get hold of Keegan on the cell phone that he had in the prison with him. Keegan never answered he was obviously out on his recreational time.