22. The talk

"... and where are you sloping off to!." Nash said to Darren as he saw him pick up some car keys and start to walk towards the main doors. "Yo boss is in the house tonight... you should be bending over backwards to accommodate him.."

"You think this is funny right?" Darren said straight faced. "I proposed to Lena... this is far from funny man...

Jenson stood in front of the door. "I think we should talk don't you.."

"I have to be somewhere...

"Don't even think about going outside that door until we've talked..."

Darren looked helpless up to Dollar. He shook his head and walked to a booth in the far corner of the club with him.
Nash was laughing as was Anton and Marlon. "Place yo bets now boys.. is he leaving here with or without his dick?" Nash said.

"I say without!." Marlon laughed and they all put money in.

Keegan walked away to make a call

Keegan walked away to make a call. He waited until the call connected. "Hey dad!.."

"Hey." Keegan said to Lani. "How is she.."

"It is so cute that you're checking up on mom.. so cute.." she said. "But she's fine...She is just chilling with me and Venice and our lil boo Antonia.."

"Can I talk to her.."

Lani passed the phone to Charisma. "Hey." She said to Keegan.

"Hey baby girl.. are you sure you don't need me there?...

"Baby come home if you want to.. but I'm absolutely fine.. you don't need to worry about me."

"Well I do worry about you... all the time.. and clubs that don't do shit for me anymore... I wanna be with you.." he sighed. "I nearly lost you baby and I will not be doing that again." He told her.

"Go and enjoy yourself... we can get some time together later." She said.

"You bet we will." He said.
Keegan really was a different man, he had Charisma on his mind all of the time. And although he was here with his family, celebrating Charisma was where he wanted to be now.

Jenson stared down Darren making him feel uneasy. "So tell me Darren... how many times have you fucked with my wife?."

"