40. Not so easy

"... oh shit!... Marlon... MARLON!..."

Lena called him up the stairs. Charlotte sat on the sofa still trying to regain herself. "Can you take C for me a second and Antonia... take them downstairs..."

Marlon helped Charisma who was almost in a dazed like state and he picked up Antonia from her crib. They all left the room. Lena looked at Charlotte.
"You're gonna be just fine...

"She tried to kill me... and she killed those others around town... I've heard the conversations here.. maybe the cops should know about that too.." she said angrily.

"Do you hate her that much...

"She's killing people

"She's killing rapists and gang bangers not random people in the street...

"She killed 10 people in a strip club are you telling me that all 10 people deserved that!.." she said.

"She isn't well...

"Damn right she isn't... that's why the cops need to be involved and she needs to go to the secure facility... dad needs to be here, he did nothing wrong... she pulled the trigger..."

Lena was beginning to see that Charlotte was going to be a problem. She just had to sit on her for now and watch her every move.

————

"... cmon man... what is it you need." Dinah said to the chief of police. "How can we make this go away and make that decision easier for you..."

He looked at her and Jago over the desk

He looked at her and Jago over the desk. "I want girls... 3 strippers to come to my home while my wife is away... they need to be up for anything...

Jago smiled. "Of course... we can arrange that for you for the night.."

"For the weekend... Friday to Sunday.. just me and them..." he added.

Jago raised his eyebrows. "Wow! Okay.. you think you can handle all 3 for a a whole weekend you're a better man than me...

Dinah looked at Jago. "For real you can't handle 3 at once?....

"Let me guess you can... pussy devourer over there..." Jago laughed.