50. Insecurities

"..... you should take some of these for your mama or sisters...

Julian looked at Charlotte. "Naw I'm good... my mama and sister ain't around anymore..."

"Well I'm sure you know loads of girls." Charlotte smiled.

"I'm gonna head back over there with the others

"I'm gonna head back over there with the others.. good luck with yo ventures though." He said and tipped his bottle to her glass.

Lani walked out on to the lawn and she saw them. "This bitch!.."

"Oh hell!." Thea said and went after Lani as she stormed across the lawn.

Lani turned Charlotte and punched her in the face. "I am just about done with you!..."

Julian pulled Lani back. "Lani stop!.. calm down!." He said as she kicked out to get at her, her top torn in the process.

Charlotte looked at Lani, her nose bleeding. "You are so fucking wrong!... your insecurities STINK!." She yelled at her. "You must be so worried that he would like me....

"Charlotte leave it!." Thea said. "You don't want this smoke...

"You've never liked me Lani... none of you have.. because I'm not here, born into money with a silver spoon shoved up my ass!... I worked for everything that I own...

"On your fucking back!... begging your man to pimp you the fuck out... Legs spread for ANY AND EVERY MAN!..." Lani yelled angrily. "And look at you, even he didn't want you and your twisted idea of a relationship with him!."

"But at least my eggs ain't scrambled... I mean you got that miracle baby... but you know that shit is never gonna happen again..." she looked at Julian. "I can give you a child...

Lani got free and she and Charlotte went for it on the lawn. Thea grabbed the kids and got them all inside the house, they didn't need to see this. Although Mitchel and Christopher were ducking and weaving like they were watching a boxing match on tv, both of them enthralled in it.
"You two get inside!." Thea said.

"Aww auntie, cmon.. we ain't babies.. and my money is on aunt Lani for sure." Christopher said and Mitchel nodded and dapped him in agreement.
Thea shook her head.

"Dad!... DAD!.." she yelled as she found the men sat in the his own man cave downstairs.

"Sup?." He said looking at her with a frown,

"Charlotte and Lani are killing each other outside..."

Keegan jumped up and ran outside. But not before Charisma and Lena had already got there. Lena pulled Charlotte off of her sister and visa versa for Charisma with Lani. Both girls hair was a mess, their faces cut and bruising up. Lani was just in her bra her top so torn it just fell around her waist, but she didn't care.
"Keep that animal the fuck away from me.!" Charlotte snapped.