45. SnowBelle

"... she's fucking pregnant...
Lena, Nash and Jenson all went quiet as that little nugget of information dropped.
"She shouldn't be in there, she only did what she did because of what happened to her, she hasn't dealt with those demons... being locked up is not gonna get her the help she needs either... she needs to be here with us.." he sighed. "I've got to do something...

"I can't believe she's pregnant again... it is Definitely your baby right?." Lena said not wanting to tread on toes. "I'm only saying that because we don't know everything that happened to her when she was abducted."

"Yeah. She was pregnant a month before she got abducted.." Keegan said. "She got this neat lil bump and everything.." he said with a smile. He shook his head "I just gotta get her outta there.."

"Unless she is willing to cooperate with us and what we feel is the right way to get her out, she is going to stay there." Nash said.

"Can I go and see her?

"Can I go and see her?." Lena said. "Let me talk to her.."

"I need all the help I can get right now...

"I wanna understand the real reason why she decided to give herself up that day ... What was it that changed her mind?"

Keegan nodded. "That's what I wanna know.. all she had to do was hold it down for a little bit longer, and I would've been out of there."

"She wouldn't even listen to anyone that day, she just took herself straight to the cop station. She didn't even hesitate." Nash said.

"Something happened on the day of the rally, I need to know what that was." He said.

"There were a hella amount of girls there... she was listening to em... she was hearing them first hand talking about you...

"I told you not to let her go there.. I didn't even ask for the fucking rally!.." Keegan said with his teeth gritted "that shit was just going to open up old fucking wounds.."

Lena nodded. "I'll talk to her.. I will see where her head is at and see where this came from.."

————

"... oh my god.. I feel like I'm in the presence of mafia royalty...
Charisma looked up at the woman standing in her cell doorway.
"My mama used to fuck yo daddy... I hear yo daddy was fucking everyone...

"Girl, you can say what you want about him I do not give a fuck about that man..."

"Well you should cos I'm yo sister...

Charisma sighed. "Oh another bitch on her claim to fame...

"What the fuck did you say to me...

"You heard me... if he's your dad then that makes you nothing... the Reynolds name and bloodline is nothing without the Chavez name and bloodline.. you dumb bitch!..."

"You need to watch yo mother fucking mouth...

Charisma stood up and squared up to the girl. "What the fuck are you gonna do about it... sis!.." she said sarcastically. " do you know how many people on a weekly basis come at me to tell me they are related to my father... everyone knows the man was a fucking ho... he struck out when he met my mother because it meant he had got himself involved with one of the biggest bloodlines... she was a dumbass too, but cos of who she was, she made him... so you go on over there and be a Reynolds cos that dont mean shit to anyone... least of all me..."