31. Trauma

Nash picked up Sasha from outside of the hotel she was staying in. She got into the car. "Are you ready to do this?."

Nash nodded. "Yes...

She smiled slightly. "He was your son too, so I just want you to be there.. see his grave and let him know that you would have loved him had I told you about him from the beginning.."

"Sasha why did you keep him from me?."

"Because Jay was pregnant with Twain and she was much more bolshy and outgoing than me

"Because Jay was pregnant with Twain and she was much more bolshy and outgoing than me.. I guess I just took that to mean that you wouldn't be interested in me and that it was just sex ask a one off at that... The ideal woman for you would be someone like Jay.." she said.

"I know she's yo sister and... but I just need to say to you... Absolutely not, I could think of no one worse for me to want to spend the rest of my life with... i'm sure you understand by now that we don't get on.. I am sure that she has taken great pride in telling you that many times.."

She smirked. "Yeah.. how did you two even get to talking let alone get it on in the bedroom." She said.

"I don't remember there being much talking involved I'm sure when we got together, we were both drunk and high... we just ended up in bed... and she got her claws into me, literally ripping the flesh from me.. I was scared to leave her ass... I thought I might wake up with a severed horses head next to me in bed!." He raised his eyebrows. "I think we were together for just a couple of months because I couldn't handle her shit anymore. She was like a bunny boiling stalker, plus she worked for my bro so, it was just to crazy.."

"Well you will be happy to know that I am nothing like that... but there is something that I want from you.."

"Oh yeah.. like what?"

"Let's just get to the grave tend to his flowers and then I'll ask you.." she said.

————

Charisma crept up on Keegan as he stood having a quick shave over the basin in the en-suite. She walked up behind him, kissed his back and slid her hands around his waist.
"Hey baby." He said to her. "You okay?."