36. Next victim

Charisma bought a couple of round of patron, the second they got into the bar. Nash smirked as she handed him one. "You think you're cute Charisma Fraser... I fully know what you're up to."

"Just drink.... I don't even know what you're talking about." She said and glanced at Chloe.

They all fired the shots back. And then Gee picked up her rum and sipped it through a straw.
Nash was indeed getting noticed and he was okay with it for now, he could handle himself, but if it did pop off he didn't have security with him, though they were only a call away.

Gee looked to the side and could see a couple of gang bangers from around the area, they were looking at Nash, i'm talking in whispers, she saw them get their phones out and snapshots of him, she knew he was an open target out here and he cared about him, he was family and she was all about protecting her family. She left the other two and walked up to the men.
"Damn hello princess!." One of them said.

" One of them said

"Hi." She said seductively. "I've been watching both of you and I would really like to take you both home tonight..."

"Wow!.. I'm definitely down for that." He said eyeing her body. "So, what you got in mind for us baby?."
She clocked a strap in the waist band of one of the men, it was hidden under his jacket.

She leaned in. "I'm gonna....
She grabbed for the gun quickly, and kept it low.
"Fuck you both up... if you don't get the fuck outta here..."
They saw the gun in her hand between the three of them. There was a silencer on the end of it.
"Are you gonna make me use it here?."

"You wouldn't dare!...

"Never, ever dare me mother fucker!." She shot one in his dick and the other in his knee. She then retreated away quickly into the crowd, as they fell to the ground writhing in agony while crowds began to gather around them, wondering what had happened to them both as no, actual gunshots had been heard due to the silencer.

"What the fuck was that?." Nash said to her as she returned, his face straight.

"Me saving your ass is what that was... that gun was meant for you... you shouldn't be out here like this where everyone can see you.. where are the elites even?.. and why would you even think about coming out alone .." she said annoyed.

"Aww you care about me.. that's touching as fuck.. at least that means I'm not on yo shit list." He smirked. "That makes me feel better.."

Chloe chewed her lips. Nash decided now was his chance to take her to one side as Charisma headed to dispose of the gun.
"Chloe...
She swallowed hard.
"You know what she's doing is wrong...

"Is it.. she's ridding the world of evil mother fuckers.. look how she just handled them...

"She will eventually get caught and her ass will be thrown in jail.. is that what you want!.." he said to her. "Who is her target for tonight.. just tell me that and I will get out of yo hair...."