9. A tip off

".... Good news on Antiona... but, what can I do for you man?." Angel asked as Keegan let him in.

Keegan handed him a glass of Hennessy. "It was a woman who paid for Charisma at an auction... literally just after she was taken... she goes by the name Charmaine Diaz...
Angel furrowed his brow as that was his family name.
"But I found out that it's Gina.. she's been fucking with Councilman Davey too.. I'm heading there in the early hours.. but I wanted you to know..

"Gina died remember...

"But you're her father... and you like the rest of us know how to patch somebody up if needed... life or death... you probably shipped her off and told her to never step foot near me or any of us again... and you gave her a second chance at life.. hell, I'm a father I know just how that goes... I did it with Keane the first time... but once they're bad.. then they're bad... 

"She wouldn't go for C...

"Well she has... and I am warning you in advance that I have to do whatever is necessary to get my wife back safe.. and if she has done anything to harm her, I will put her down where she stands.... I need you to be clear with that.." he told him.

Angel looked at him. "At least let me come with you... and let me deal with her, just like you would like to deal with yo own.."

Keegan nodded. "I'll allow that.. but before we head off... I need to speak to Nash...."

Angel agreed, he had secretly shipped his daughter off to live life away from all of them and it was in secret even to Venice, but he had no idea she had come back with revenge on her mind.

————-

Timo walked in to the house. He saw Lena standing in the doorway in just the lingerie he had chosen for her and a see through robe. He smiled and dropped the bag that he had been holding, his eyes on stalks.
"Well hello gorgeous."

She smiled. "Where have you been I have been so bored!." She said with a pout. "I wanna play with you..."

"We can play later

"We can play later... I have business to do in my office... why don't you have a look at those bespoke diamond rings again for our wedding... so I can get it made for you before the big day.."