7. Behind the scenes

".. you should let me dominate you..."

Timo smiled at Lena. "Now that would be amazing.. but allowing you near shackles and devices with how frosty you still are with me wouldn't be a great idea now would it.."

"But I know that's what you like..." she said with a sexy look. "And if we're gonna be married...

His cellphone rang and he picked up. "Bobi?."

"Suzu was at the auction she bid on the child but she lost.."

His face changed. "What?... where the hell is she now?."

"She left with 2 men and her own protection. Both men were African American but covered we couldn't see their faces..."

"Find her and kill her... how dare she go against me.." he said through gritted teeth.

Lena could only hear his side of the conversation. All of a sudden she had a pain in her head, it was sharp and she needed to sit quickly. She closed her eyes, it was a long time since someone had connected with her in this way. She slowed her breathing and calmed to be able to let whoever wanted to connect through.

"Lena?.."

"C....

"Help me...

"I'm coming.. I promise I'm coming.."

The connection was short and sweet, Charisma was still struggling being under the remnants of the drugs she had been on for weeks.
Lena side eyed Timo as he finished his call.

"I need to go out... seems my daughter has interfered with my plans.." he said to her and shook his head. "You have free rein of the house but don't think about leaving Lena... there are a million eyes on this place right now... and I don't want to have to punish you." He said leaving.

Lena looked around, there had to be something here that she could use to get a message to the outside world,

———-

".... 900 million... how the fuck have you got that type of money... that is three quarters the worth of the Taylor mafia..

 that is three quarters the worth of the Taylor mafia

"I'm not part of the mafia anymore.. that's Nash's organisation now... I have my own business.."

"Why couldn't you just tell us?." Keegan asked as they got to a quiet spot away from the city. Antonia clung to him, sucking her thumb not letting her daddy go for anything.

"I work better alone and this debt was mine...

"Lena is mourning you... Charm and Storm are off the scale...

"I know... I've been watching and I've also seen you stepping up and being there for them... I'm grateful for that... they will listen to you...

"So, you have seen everything?.."Keegan asked him.