38. Take the fall

".... She killed my brother, what the fuck do you expect me to do Lena?...he didn't deserve that.."

"But if you go to the feds she will go to jail and she doesn't deserve that either, she is suffering and we are trying to get her the help that we can.
Blake was not helping himself he was coming between her relationship with Keegan and at the moment she is not to be fucking messed with she is so volatile and messed up over what happened." Lena said trying to do as much damage limitation as she possibly could.

" Lena said trying to do as much damage limitation as she possibly could

Darren looked at Lena. "You knew she was going to do this didn't you? When you came here earlier tonight? You knew what she was going to do.!. it was the reason that you were asking about him and asking if she was there.."

" I didn't know that that was what she was going to do. I just knew that she was going to say something to him to stop him from keeping on about taking her away from Keegan. She has had enough of being treated like a play thing, a tug of war between men.... She is a human being with feelings...

"Feelings... she shot him, she sprayed his body with bullets like he was 10 men... where the fuck were her feelings then?" He shook his head. " I rue the fucking day that I ever got involved with you and your family... Chris is paralysed for life will never walk again and he doesn't even speak to anyone anymore. Blake is dead because he fancied your sister. Am I next, am I a game between you and your husband?" He said angrily.

"No... my feelings for you were never part of a game Darren... my grief over him was true, I had no idea that my husband was still alive so don't you dare say that to me.." she said.

"but you're not making headway to leave him now that he's back... You wouldn't accept my proposal because he's here, and I know that he's been staying at yo house... What does that mean for me?... because I love you Lena, but I don't wanna be treated like a fucking doormat like I am right now... I am left with nobody, just another pawn in yo family's fucked up games..."

"He's a hard habit to break." She told him. "I love him... our history is complex and crazy.. the way that Charisma and Keegan are is exactly the way that me and Jensen are... I don't wanna be with him but I can't be without him... I don't expect you to understand, because how the hell could you... but I never set out to hurt you when I met you and we hit it off.. I believed that we would've been together, that was until he turned up outta the blue...

"Well that says it all, you're still fucking him... You and him are back together and I'm just some fucking stupid idiot hanging around waiting for you like a lovesick puppy!..." he was upset and angry.

" Darren, I need to ask you this, what are you going to do?"

He looked at her. "At least three members of yo fucking family should be behind bars..."

" I can't let you do that... you know that I can't let you do that... please, I'm asking you to leave this alone... My family wouldn't think twice about wiping you from the face of this earth and I don't want that to happen.. my sister doesn't deserve jail I don't care what you say. She has been through too much...."