Idhayan Rathore and Ishani Raizada

His Deleterious Obsession:

Presenting you guys story of :

Idhayan Rathore son of Priyan Rathore and Aarna Rathore .

Ishani Raizada daughter of Adhrit Raizada and Lasya Raizada.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

𝑰𝒔 𝒉𝒆 𝒊𝒏𝒔𝒂𝒏𝒆 ? 𝒀𝒆𝒔 , 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒐𝒏𝒍𝒚 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒉𝒆𝒓 .

" Why are you doing these with me , please let me go please ." Ishani pleaded him with her teary eyes but there was no effect on him instead he just smriked.

" And why you think that I will let you go away from me my little dove mhm ? " Idhayan asked her in his deep husky voice making her clutch her dress tightly and she just kept looking at him .

" Answer me my little dove , why do you think that huh ?" Grabbing the back of her neck he pulled her closer to him but she immediately made some safe distance between them.

He clenched his jaw and forcefully pulling her closer to him he growled loudly while gritting his teeth " Dare you try again to make distance from me , the conquences won't be good ."

She hissed in pain a little when she felt his fingers gripping tightly on the back of her neck and she mumbled in hopes that he will understand "My marriage will start in few hours , please don't be like these and morever I have always seen you as my older brother ."

Chuckling darkly he left her and harshly pushing her on the bed he hovered her making her eyes widened . He again grabbed her by the back of her neck as a shrill left her mouth and tilting his head sideways he whispered in her ears with a dirty smrik plastered on his lips " My soon-to-be wifey , should I make you scream my name as we celebrate our first night right here , right now , before we even get married , so that you won't dare to address me as your brother again with that little mouth of your's ."

She could feel the anger building up inside her and she yelled at him with tears falling down her eyes " HAVE YOU GONE INSANE OR WHAT HUH , BESIDE EVEN KNOWING THAT I AM GOING TO MARRY YOUR BROTHER 𝙍𝙄𝙏𝙑𝙄𝙆 , THE AUDACITY YOU HAVE TO SPEAK THESE KIND OF SHIT ."

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
The story is published guys you can check it out.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●The story is published guys you can check it out