♡ Chapter-37 ♡

Here you go you all beautiful souls 🤗❤️

_____________________________________________________
तुम पास जब रहते हो तब कान्हा
सब कुछ मुझे अपना लगे
तुम पास जब रहते हो तब
सब कुछ मुझे अपना लगे
तुमसे बिछड़ते ही ये जग
टूटा हुआ सपना लगे
______________________________________________________

ABHIMANYU RATHORE
AADVIKA AGRAWAL

" I am so sorry tesoro for saying thank you on your confession but I was so over whelmed hearing you saying that you like me , I felt like I was on cloud nine and yeah I love you too my tesoro."

He told her making her blush hard and she wrapped her arms around his neck.

" Thank you Mr. CAR." She whispered and with that both of them bursted out in laughter .

He laughter stopped when he saw her looking so adorable while laughing as his heart started beating fast automatically.

Unknowingly his hand went towards her cheeks as he started caressing it with admiration filled in his eyes for her.

Feeling his fingers brush against her cheek she stopped laughing and looked in straight in his eyes.

She gulped hard when she felt his face coming closer to her.

The grip of her arms tighten around his neck and she could feel like someone took her breath away by being these close to him.

Her breath hitched when she felt his lips touching her cheek as tint of red appered on her cheeks.

He than looked at her who was blushing hard and a satisfaction crept inside him seeing her blush because of him.

" I am sorry once again tesoro and I hope I am forgiven now." He said caressing her hairs making her smile.

" You are forgiven Mr. CAR but only for these time." She told him as he laughed slightly hearing her and nodded his head.

He than got up from her and extended his hand for her to take which she gladly accepted making him smile.

" I have suprise for you tesoro , wanna see ?" He asked holding her hand in his hand gently.

" You have one more suprise for me ?" She asked him with suprised look plastered on her face

He nodded his head and said excitedly " Let's go on the rooftop than ."

She nodded her with excitement filled in her eyes and with that both of them went on the rooftop with hand in hand.