♡ Chapter-11 ♡

__________________________________________________________
दिल का दरिया
बह ही गया
इश्क इबादत
बन ही गया

खुद को मुझे
तू सौंप दे
मेरी ज़रुरत
तू बन गया

बात दिल की
नज़रों ने की
सच कह रहा
तेरी कसम

तेरे बिन अब
ना लेंगे एक भी दम
तुझे कितना चाहने लगे हम
__________________________________________________________

ABHIMANYU RATHORE
AADVIKA AGRAWAL

It is 12:00 p.m in the noon and now Abhimanyu is sitting in front of her parents aka Mr. and Mrs. Agrawal in her house as Aadvika has gone to college so it's the perfect time to tallk to her parents.

" What is it you want to talk to us Mr. Rathore?" Vihan asked him in the cold tone.

Abhimanyu chuckled hearing his tone and said " I don't like to beat around the bush Mr. Agrawal so I will directly come to the point."

Vihan nodded his head telling him to go ahead.

A sigh left from Abhimanyu's mouth as he said " I can't see my tesoro crying because of you guys so please talk to her normally as you were talking to her."

Both Vihan and Maya frowned hearing him as Vihan said coldly " She is crying because of her own mistakes and I think you are no one to interfere in our family matter."

Abhimanyu fisted his hands poking his tounge and said calmly trying to control his anger " It was not her fault in anything and she agreed to the marriage cause I blackmailed her and I will interfere whenever my tesoro is involved."

Both of her parent's eyes widened hearing him as Maya asked with a suspicious frown on her face " Are you telling the truth or you are saying these to save her?"

Abhimanyu looked at her and said " Mrs. Agrawal I am telling the truth I blackmailed her into marrying me cause I love her but I did't knew that these all things will affect her so much so that's why I came here to tell you that please talk to her as she is not in the fault it was all my fault and I am telling you both all these cause I can't see her crying everythime she mention you both."

Vihan fisted his hands and standing up from his seat he punched Abhimanyu on his face as he yelled " How dare you to blackmail my daughter and drag her into all these because of you I punised her to that extent that I was not ready to accept her as my daughter anymore."