♡ Chapter-27 ♡

Here you go you all beautiful souls 💖🦋🫶🏻

_____________________________________________________________क्या कहूँ? आँखों ने मेरी सब कह दिया

क्या कहूँ? आँखों ने मेरी सब कह दिया

एक तू ही जीने का मतलब कह दिया
हो, क्या कहूँ? आँखों ने मेरी सब कह दिया
एक तू ही जीने का मतलब कह दिया

अब साँसें चलें, ना चलें, क्या फ़िकर
तू चले साथ तो ख़ूबसूरत सफ़र
तेरी राहों में मेरा जहाँ

के रंग लगेया इश्क दा
मैं तेरा होया इस तरह
के रंग लगेया इश्क दा

होण नई मैं तेरे तों जुदा
हुण होना नयी मैं तेरे तों जुदा
_________________________________________________________________

ABHIMANYU RATHORE
AADVIKA AGRAWAL

" Whose idea was thaf of tieing her hands and tapeing her mouth. "

He asked in his cold voice as three of them gulped hard.

" Th-that was m-my idea of ty-tying bh-bhabhi to mak-make the pr-prank mor-more re-realistic."

Ehan told him stuttering afraid of him.

Abhimanyu closed his eyes controlling his anger.

Then he opened his eyes slowly and a loud slap echoed in the livingroom .

He slapped Ehan with a force that he fell on the ground with his lips bleeding.

More tears left Ehan's eyes and a loud sob left from Aahana's mouth.

Abhimanyu then gone towards Aahana and held her jaw tightly making her cry more loudly.

" These is the fucking first and last time you are doing these types of shitty prank. I hope I am clear to you Aahana Rathore?"

He said in his dark voice as chills ran down her spine as nodded her head vigorously.

He then left her jaw harshly making her cry in pain more loudly.

" STOP THESE FUCKING CRYING OF YOURS YOU ALL , DO YOU EVEN REALIZE THAT BY THESE PRANK OF YOURS WHAT WOULD BE THE CONSEQUENCES DAMN IT. YOU ALL ARE SAFE CAUSE YOU ARE MY FAMILY OR ELSE I WOULD HAVE KILLED YOU ALL."

He yelled loudly making three of them cry more in fear.

He massaged his head in frustration and on top of that there cryings was making him more angry.