♡ Chapter-54 ♡

Here you go you all beautiful souls 🤗 ❤️

___________________________________________________कुछ भी नहीं है ये जहांतू है तो है इसमें ज़िन्दगीअब मुझको जाना है कहाँके तू ही सफ़र है आख़िरीके तेरे बिना जीना मुमकिन नहींन देना कभी मुझको तू फ़ासलेमैं तुझको कितना चाहती हूँये तू कभी सोच ना सके________...

कुछ भी नहीं है ये जहां
तू है तो है इसमें ज़िन्दगी
अब मुझको जाना है कहाँ
के तू ही सफ़र है आख़िरी
के तेरे बिना जीना मुमकिन नहीं
न देना कभी मुझको तू फ़ासले
मैं तुझको कितना चाहती हूँ
ये तू कभी सोच ना सके
___________________________________________________

ABHIMANYU RATHORE
AADVIKA RATHORE

" Wanna go on a long drive tesoro ?"

He asked making her look at him with widened eyes as she asked him " You mean right now ?"

He just nodded his head making her nod her head with a smile on her face.

" But what if Priyan will wake up in the middle of the night , he will cry if he will not see me beside him ."

She asked being worried for her son making Abhimanyu sigh.

" We can make him sleep with mom and dad for today you know ."

He told her making her smile brightly and she said " Brilliant idea Mr. Genius Rathore ."

Abhimanyu chuckled hearing her giving him a new name again and then again Aadvika asked " But it's late , will it be ok to wake mom and dad up ?"

Abhimanyu just shook his head hearing her and asked her in obvious tone " Do you think they would be sleeping , today is saturday night remember they both watch movie till midnight. "

Aadvika's mouth formed an 'o' shape remebring that and she nodded her head mumbling kissing her sleeping son's forhead " Ofcourse , than let's made my little munchkin sleep there for today ."

With that they both went outside their room and made their way towrads their parents room.

On reaching the fifth floor Abhimanyu knocked on his parents bedroom's door.

After 2 mins they saw Ferica opening the door with annoyed look on her face.

" What happened baccha why are you both here at these time , any problem ?"

She asked in one go being worried for her children.

" Mumma , mumma calm down nothing happened , we just came to make Priyan sleep with you and dad today cause we both are going on a long drive today ."

Abhimanyu told his mother making Ferica smile brightly and she took Priyan from Abhimanyu taking her grandson in her embrace.