♡ Chapter-39 ♡

Here you go you all beautiful souls 🤗 ❤️

_________________________________________________तेरी नज़रों में है तेरे सपनेतेरे सपनों में है नाराज़ीमुझे लगता है के बातें दिल कीहोती लफ़्ज़ों की धोखेबाज़ीतुम साथ हो, या ना हो, क्या फर्क है?बेदर्द थी ज़िन्दगी, बेदर्द है

तेरी नज़रों में है तेरे सपने
तेरे सपनों में है नाराज़ी
मुझे लगता है के बातें दिल की
होती लफ़्ज़ों की धोखेबाज़ी
तुम साथ हो, या ना हो, क्या फर्क है?
बेदर्द थी ज़िन्दगी, बेदर्द है

अगर तुम साथ हो
अगर तुम साथ हो
_________________________________________________

ABHIMANYU RATHORE
AADVIKA AGRAWAL

Aadvika was now sitting in the room of the venue getting ready.

She flinched when she heard the door of the room opening with a loud thud.

Looking towards that direction she saw her father entering the room as she stared at him blankly.

Her father came towards her and said patting her head " Run away Aadvi when the barat is coming ok , it is for your own good only."

She looked at her father with tears falling from her eyes making her father's heart ache seeing his daughter cry.

" Papa please don't do these please ." She whispered trying to make her father understand for the one last time.

" Do as I say Aadvi and you will run away from these marriage that's it." He told his daughter strictly making her nod her head helplessly.

" Did Charvi came ?" She asked her father making him shook his head negatively.

" No she will leave from home to come here after sometime with your aunt." He told his daughter making her nod her head.

With that Vihan left from the room and just that she heard loud music indicating that his barat is here.

She gone towards the balcony and saw that his whole family dancing happily in the barat of the eldest son's of The Rathore Family.

" How can I betray these beautiful family." She mumbled and tears again started to fall from her eyes.

" Let's go Aadvi the car is waiting down stairs." She heard her mother saying from behind.

She looked at her mother and asked her with pleading eyes " Mumma please try to make papa understand please."

Her mother stared at her blankly and told her coldly " Do as your father says Aadvi , now go."

Aadvi just nodded her head and went outside tears streaming down her cheeks.

When she went at the backdoor she saw a car standing for her making her body went numb.