♡ Chapter-13 ♡

_________________________________________________जादू तेरी नज़र खुशबू तेरा बदनजादू तेरी नज़रखुशबू तेरा बदन

जादू तेरी नज़र
खुशबू तेरा बदन
जादू तेरी नज़र
खुशबू तेरा बदन

तू हाँ कर
या ना कर
तू हाँ कर
या ना कर
तू है मेरी किरन
तू है मेरी किरन
_________________________________________________

ABHIMANYU RATHORE
AADVIKA AGRAWAL

Aadvika looked at the person who was standing there and then at Abhimanyu with her mouth wide open as she mumbled asking herself in disbelief " Is he gay?"

Abhimanyu's eyes widened hearing her as he immediately shouted " What the fuck are you saying tesoro in am not gay I am straight for fucks sake."

Aadvika looked at him and said " It's ok Mr. Rathore you don't have to hide it that you are gay and morever you can marry him if you want. I am sure your family will also accept you."

He closed his eyes in frustration hearing her as he yelled loudly " Aditya fucking Oberoi clear all the mess right now you have created."

Aditya just laughed loudly hearing him as he ran towards his bestfriend and hugged him tightly saying " I didn't said anything wrong Abhi , I really feel betrayed by you."

Abhimanyu deteched himself from him as he said coldly " Stop these shit of yours and clear all the things right now."

Aditya internally smriked and cupped Abhimanyu's cheeks saying " Are my feelings shit to you now Abhi and you really forget about us."

Abhimanyu looked at him in disgust and before he could say something he could hear Aadvika saying " See Mr. Rathore you don't have to hide it now that you are gay and morever you shouldn't break his heart."

Abhimanyu's eyes filled with anger hearing her as he slapped Aditaya's hands away from him pushing him away from him.

He than marched towards Aadvika and pulled her by her waist chain closer to him making her eyes widened as she kept her hands on his chest gulping hard seeing him like these.

" You want me to kiss you right here right now in front of everyone to prove you that I am not a fucking gay tesoro?" He said growling loudly greeting his teeth looking straight into her eyes making her nervous.

She gulped hard and just shook her head negatively . He held her wasit chain more tightly pulling her more closer to him as a whimper left her mouth making her stand on her toes clutching his kurta tightly and he said in his dominating voice " I want words from your mouth tesoro."