♡ Chapter-51 ♡

Here you go you all beautiful souls 🤗 ❤️

__________________________________________________

You know I want you
It's not a secret I try to hide
You know you want me
So don't keep saying our hands are tied
You claim it's not in the cards
And fate is pulling you miles away
And out of a reach from me
But you're hearing my heart
So who can stop me if I decide it's on my destiny?

What if we rewrite the stars?
Say you were made to be mine
Nothing could keep us apart
You'll be the one I was meant to find
It's up to you, and it's up to me
No one could say what we get to be
So why don't we rewrite the stars?
And maybe the world could be ours, tonight
__________________________________________________

ABHIMANYU RATHORE
AADVIKA RATHORE

~1 YEAR LATER ~

The incident that happened one year ago shook the whole Rathore family to the core .

Abhimanyu reached the graveyard along with his bestfriend Aditya and they stood in front of grave helding her favorite flowers.

A lone tear left his eye and they kept her favourite flower on her grave.

" It's been one year you are gone and ............ "

Before Abhimanyu could complete his sentence Aditya kept his hand on his bestfriend's shoulder making him look at Aditya .

" Abhi she is in better place now and happy . Now let's go please everyone must be waiting for us and morever you have to come back here with both of them. "

Abhimanyu nodded his head and walked back towards the car.

After that they both drove away to The Rathore Mansion .

On reaching The Rathore Mansion he directly made his way towards his room.

Opening the door he saw the most beautiful scene infront of his eyes.

Both the woman and child who was still there looked at him as a bright smiled appeared on both of their faces.

" PAPAAA " That little boy yelled and ran towards his dad making Abhimanyu smile as he picked him up in his arms .

" Why are you still not ready champ ?" He asked him pinching his cheeks making that little boy whine.

" Papa don't pull my cheeks , it hurts so much . I didn't dressed up because me and mumma both were waiting for you ."

He said resting his head on Abhimanyu's shoulder making him smile as he caressed that little boy's hair.

" See now papa is here so go in your room and get your clothes here which you want to wear ."