♡ Chapter-7 ♡

here you go beautiful souls 💖

__________________________________________________तुम जो आए ज़िन्दगीमें बात बन गईसपने तेरी चाहतों केसपने तेरी चाहतों के

तुम जो आए ज़िन्दगी
में बात बन गई
सपने तेरी चाहतों के
सपने तेरी चाहतों के

देखती हूँ अब कई
दिन है सोना और
चांदी रात बन गई
तुम जो आए ज़िन्दगी
में बात बन गई
__________________________________________________

ABHIMANYU RATHORE
AADVIKA AGRAWAL

"Why are we here?" Aadvika asked the moment she saw M.A botique. Abhimanyu just chuckled at her question and said " To buy clothes ofcourse tesoro." She looked at him with eyes and said "But I have heard that these botique is way more expensive and I can't afford a single thing from here."

Abhimanyu looked at Charvi and said " Charvi you go inside and choose whatever you want." Charvi nodded her head excitedly and gone inside the botique running hurriedly. Aadvika folded her hands on her chest and said " Why did you told her to go inside even though when I told you that I can't afford anything from here."

Abhimanyu looked at her with a smile playing on his lips who was looking so damn cute while being angry and sneaking his hand around her waist pulling her closer to him making her stop talking as she looked at him with wide eyes but before she could say something he kept his finger on her lips.

She gupled hard being these close to him as he said " You talk so much tesoro now be a good girl and let's go inside to buy you a beautiful dress. Also don't worry about the expenses as I am so rich and besides that our family owns these botique."

She came to her senses hearing him as she slapped his hand away from her lips immediately deteching herself from him and said " Let's go inside hurridly." With that she ran away making him chuckle at her behaviour as he went inside following her.

As they both entered the botique the staff bowed at them and Aadvika bowed back at them but Abhimanyu just ignored them. " Show the best collection of gowns for my woman." Abhimanyu ordered as the staff immediately said "Yes sir" and went away.

She looked at him and whispered yelled " My name is Aadvika for your kind information." He looked at her and said caressing her hair " I know that tesoro but I think there shouldn't be any problem of me addresing you as my woman."