♡ Chapter-45 ♡

Suprise suprise hehe ( ^▽^).
Here you go you all beautiful souls 🤗 ❤️

________________________________________________________किस्मत से हमें आप हमदम मिल गएजैसे की दुआ को अल्फाज़ मिल गए सोचा जो नही वो हासिल हो गया चाहूँ और क्या की खुदा दे अब मुझे

किस्मत से हमें आप हमदम मिल गए
जैसे की दुआ को अल्फाज़ मिल गए
सोचा जो नही वो हासिल हो गया
चाहूँ और क्या की खुदा दे अब मुझे

रब से मिला एक अयान बन गए
ख़्वाबों का मेरे मकान बन गए
आपकी तारीफ में क्या कहें
आप हमारी जान बन गए

आप हमारी जान बन गए..
आप हमारी जान बन गए
______________________________________________________

ABHIMANYU RATHORE
AADVIKA RATHORE

It was 6:00 p.m in the evening when Aadvika came back to The Rathore Mansion with dull look plastered on her face and tears stained on her cheeks.

When she entered the living room she saw there was no one making her frown.

" Umm where are the family members ?" She asked a maid who was standing there with her heavy voice.

Before that maid could answer Aadvika heard her mobile ringing.

She looked at the maid and went away mumbling " Excuse me."

Aadvika looked at the caller id to see ' Mumma' written there.

She answered the call clearing her throat and said " Hello mumma."

" Heyy baccha , what happened why your voice sounds heavy , did you cried by any chance ?"

Ferica asked her worridely making Aadvika smile through tears seeing her caring for her.

" No no mumma , just a little cough problem nothing else ."

She told to Ferica , while tears were falling down from her eyes.

" Alright but please take the medicine after having dinner ok ."

Ferica told her worridely making Aadvika humm in response.

" Yeah so I called you to tell you that both me and your dad along with your grandparents , we all are at our farm house , so we will come day after tomorrow only."

She told Aadvika making her again hum and she asked " But where is Aahana di and others ? "

" Ahh yes , they all were saying that they would go to Aahana's mansion and they would stay there for a week ."