♡ Chapter-3 ♡

______________________________________________________एक दिन आप अपने आप को कभी नहीं तराश पाएंगे तुम मेरी आँखों से दिखाई दे रहे हो, तुम यहाँ हो तुम अपनी आँखों से क्या चूस रहे हो? आइए मैं आपको मुख्य बात दिखाता हूँ, यह यहाँ है। मैं तुम्हारे विशालकाय ...

एक दिन आप अपने आप को कभी
नहीं तराश पाएंगे तुम मेरी आँखों से दिखाई दे रहे हो,
तुम यहाँ हो तुम अपनी आँखों से क्या चूस रहे हो?
आइए मैं आपको मुख्य बात दिखाता हूँ,
यह यहाँ है।
मैं तुम्हारे विशालकाय होने पर
भरोसा नहीं कर सकता मैं कुछ ऐसा ही कहूंगा

One day you will never carve yourself
You are visible from my eyes, you are here
What are you sucking from your eyes?
Let me show you the main thing, here it is.
I can't count on you being a giant
I will say something like that
__________________________________________________________

ABHIMANYU RATHORE
AADVIKA AGRAWAL

Abhimanyu was sitting on his office chair going through the information about his woman. "So her name is Aadvika , age 20 , is in third year of college and that too pursuing areospace engineering , looks like my woman is way more smart." He mumbled under his breath and kept her information aside.

He than called his secretary and said " Keep an eye on her and get me all the information about her time to time ." Completing his sentence he immediately hunged up the call without waiting for the answer on the other side. " Be ready to mine tesoro (treasure in italian) " He said with a smrik on his face.

Reaching the home he saw his parents in the living room laughing and talking to each other making him smile. He then heard his mother saying " Ohh you came baccha , get freshen up fast till then I will arrange the dinner mhm."

" Yes please go fast because of you brat your mother didn't let me eat too." He just ignored his father's words and said " Yess mumma but how many times I have to tell you that don't wait for me and have your dinner on time you may get sick." Ferica just shook her negatively and said " Stop with your lecture just go and get ready fast."

He just nodded his head going up towards his room . Ferica then stood up to go towards the kitchen but gasped when she felt Ekansh pulling her making fell on his lap. She wiggled in his arms trying to get out but instead of leaving her his hold tighten on her waist.

Her eyes widened as she said " Leave me Ansh I have to go." He just shook his head and snuggled into her neck making her breath hitch. She still have these effect of him on her even after 27 years of their marriage making him smrik. She than pushed him by his shoulders trying to stop him and he finally did groaning a little.

She than just slapped his chest and said getting up from his lap " Have some shame will you Ansh , you are father of two grown up children." He frowned hearing her as he replied " There is nothing to be ashamed of precious because of my hard work they both are here."