♡ Chapter-4 ♡

__________________________________________________________

तू मेरा कोई ना होके भी कुछ लागे
किया रे जो भी तूने कैसा किया रे
जिया को मेरे बंधन ऐसे लिया रे
समज के भी न समझ मैं सकूँ
सवेरों का मेरे तू सूरज लागे

तू मेरा कोई ना होके भी कुछ लागे

You are mine even though there is no one,
you are mine even though there is no one,
whatever you did,
how did you bind my heart
in such a way that I can't even understand,
you are the sun of the mornings,
you are my sun even if there is no one.

You feel something,
even if there is no one for me,
you feel something,
even if there is no one for me,
you feel something.
__________________________________________________________

ABHIMANYU RATHORE
AADVIKA AGRAWAL

Abhimanyu was now standing out her college waiting for his tesoro. His eyes sparkled in joy when he saw students coming out of the campus but the woman he was serching for was not there making him impatient as he mumbled under his breath " Why the fuck she is taking these much time to come outside."

Just then he saw her coming out of the campus making his heart beat fastened but soon his blood boiled as he fisted his hand tightly gritting his teeth when he saw her talking with a boy. " Calm down , calm down Abhimanyu he may be just her friend nothing more."

He calmed himself down and going towards her he stood in front of her making her bump in his buffed chest. She rubbed her forhead and said without looking " Who the fuck stands in the middle of the ground."

All the students were gathered around seeing so many cars and whispering to each other that what The Abhimanyu Rathore is doing here. He smiled looking at her adorable self and whispered in her ear " I do my tesoro. "

Her eyes widened hearing the same familiar voice as she looked up to see him standing so close to her as she immediately stepped back making a safe distance between them as she asked " Mr. Crazy what are you doing here?"

The students gasped hearing her calling these man Mr. Crazy knowing what he can do if someone disobey him or insult him. Soon she realized what she said as she immediately corrected herself saying " I mean Mr. Rathore what are you doing here."