LAST CHAPTER !!

Epilogues will be updated once in every a week. 😌
Here you go you all beautiful souls. 🤗❤️

_____________________________________________Falling so crazy, falling so crazy in love

Falling so crazy, falling so crazy in love.

Ho.. I've been around the world
There's no one like you, Girl
I feel it all the time
Just have to make you mine

I'm lovin everyday, lovin U in every way
That's why I'd like to say...

Te amo me te amo
Taare ginu tere liye
Te amo me te amo
Saare chunu tere liye
Khwaab saare bunu tere hi tere liye
Falling so crazy in love
Te amo me te amo
Taare ginu tere liye
Te amo me te amo
Saare chunu tere liye
____________________________________________

ABHIMANYU RATHORE
AADVIKA RATHORE

" Little munchkin , stop running and come to mumma please , it's time for dinner ."

Aadvika shouted running behind him but he just giggled and ran towards the edge of the stairs.

Aadvik's eyes widened as she ran fastly towards him and before he could fall she pulled him taking him in her embrace.

" DIDN'T I TOLD YOU TO STOP RUNNING , WHAT IF YOU HAD FALLEN FROM STAIRS , WHY DON'T YOU LISTEN TO ME ."

Aadvika yelled at him with tears falling down her eyes.

Priyan wiped her tears with his little hands and mumbled with cute pout on his face " I am sorry mumma , please don't cry , Priyan is sorry ."

Aadvika sighed and picking him up she walked towards the lift .

Entering the lift she pressed the button of ground floor and didn't spared a single glance at Priyan making him pout.

He cupped his mother's cheeks and said " I am sorry mumma , please don't be angry on Priyan ."

A smile broke on Aadvika's face seeing her son's adorable face as she said booping her nose with him " I am not angry on you but was just worried little munchkin but don't do these again and always listen to mumma ok ."

A bright smile appeared on Priyan's face and he kissed his mother's cheek saying " Thank you mumma you are the best. "

Aadvika laughed hearing him and got out of the lift making her way towards the dining room.

She than made him sit on the his baby chair and went inside the kitchen to bring his food.

" PAPA " She heard him yelling giggling loudly , indicating that his father is here.

Biting her lips she blushed slightly and went outside the kitchen taking his food.

Entering the dining hall she saw Priyan saying continuously while clapping his small hands " Happy birthday papa , happy birthday papa ' to irritate Abhimanyu.