♡ EPILOGUE - 1 ♡

Here you go you all beautiful souls with the 1st epilogue, more epilogues are on their way. 😚♥️

_______________________________________________Fading in, fading outOn the edge of paradiseEvery inch of your skin is a holy grail I've got to findOnly you can set my heart on fire, on fireYeah, I'll let you set the pace'Cause I'm not thinking str...

Fading in, fading out
On the edge of paradise
Every inch of your skin is a holy grail I've got to find
Only you can set my heart on fire, on fire
Yeah, I'll let you set the pace
'Cause I'm not thinking straight
My head's spinning around I can't see clear no more
What are you waiting for?
_______________________________________________

ABHIMANYU RATHORE

AADVIKA RATHORE

It was currently 6:00 in the morning and three of them were sleeping peacefully while Priyan was sleeping in the middle of both his parents in both of their embrace as both of them was hugging him tightly.

Suddenly Aadvika woke up and rushed towards the bathroom while holding her mouth on the sudden urge to throw up.

It was her daily routine from the past two months to throw up cause of morning sickness .

Hearing her loud coughs both father and son woke up . They both looked at each other and rushed inside the bathroom.

Abhimanyu patted her back and caressed her hairs trying to calm her down.

After 5 minutes of throwing up she finally calmed down a little and washing her mouth she looked at both of their worried face with a smile adoring her face .

" Are you feeling alright now , tesoro ? "

Abhimanyu asked her caressing her hairs lovingly making her nod her head with a bright smile as automatically his lips curved upwards seeing her smile.

Just then both of them heard cries of Priyan as there heads snapped towards him.

Aadvika immediately crouched down infront of him and took the crying Priyan in her embrace.

" Shush little munchkin , why are you crying mhm ?"

Aadvika asked him caressing his back as Abhimanyu also crouched down .

" Yess little munchkin what happened huh , why these tears ?"

Abhimanyu asked him caressing his hairs lovingly.

" Th-these bab-baby inside mumm-mumma's tummy is so bad , he is hur-hurting my mumma so much ."

Little Priyan told them while hugging his mother tightly and started crying loudly making both of them look at eachother.

Both Aadvika and Abhimanyu smiled a little seeing how much Priyan adores his mother as well as cares for his mother.

Abhimanyu then took Priyan in his embrace from Aadvika's embrace as Priyan hugged his father tightly .