♡ Chapter-6 ♡

____________________________________________________कैसे बताये क्यूँ तुझको चाहें, यारा बता न पाएं बातें दिलों की, देखो जो बाकी, आँखें तुझे समझाएं तू जाने ना

कैसे बताये क्यूँ तुझको चाहें,
यारा बता न पाएं बातें दिलों की,
देखो जो बाकी,
आँखें तुझे समझाएं
तू जाने ना.. तू जाने ना..

मिलके भी हम ना मिले
तुमसे न जाने क्यूँ
मीलों के हैं फासले
तुमसे न जाने क्यूँ
अनजाने हैं सिलसिले
तुमसे न जाने क्यूँ
सपने हैं पलकों तले
तुमसे न जाने क्यूँ
____________________________________________________

ABHIMANYU RATHORE
AADVIKA AGRAWAL

Aadvika was now standing outside her campus from past 15 minutes waiting for Abhimanyu to come. She then spotted the cars coming in her direction and she knew that Abhimanyu is here making her feel nervous not because she is scared or something from him but she is scared for here sister.

All the cars stopped in front of her as Abhimanyu came out from the driver's seat standing in front of her as he said caressing her hair " Did I made you wait for so long , I am so sorry tesoro." She looked at him with amused look on her face as she thought " He is not the same person I have meet."

" Where are you lost tesoro?" He said making her came out of her thoughts as she just shook her head and mumbled slowly " Nothing" He just noddded his head and opened the car's front door for her as she awkwardly sat in the car mumbling a small "Thank you " to him.

Both of them sat in the car as she heard the Abhimanyu saying on call " You all can leave there is no need of these much cars as I need some privacy with my fiance'." With that he hunged up the call without waiting for the answer from the other side.

" Shall we go tesoro as we have to pick up Charvi also on the way." He said softly caressing her hair making her eyes widened as she asked him " Why her ?" He chuckled seeing her as he said " Relax my tesoro I am not going to harm her or something it's just tomorrow is mom and dad anniversary so your whole family will be invited so designers are sent at your house for your parents measurments and we will do shopping for both of you."

She looked at him and asked him " Why are you being so nice suddenly ?" He looked at her in confusion and asked her " What do you mean by I am being so nice suddenly , I am nice to you my little tesoro."

She just shook her head and said with little tears in her eyes " You were not nice to me in any way because of you my life has been messed up so badly and I will never forgive you for that I hate you so much Mr. Rathore."