♡ Chapter-30 ♡

I WILL UPDATE BACK TO BACK GUYS FROM NOW ON LIKE 3 OR 4 UPDATES IN A DAY 😉🤭😌

___________________________________________________________________
ओ.. अच्छे लगे, दिल को मेरे, हर तेरी बात रे
साया तेरा, बन के चलूँ, इतना है ख्वाब रे
काँधे पे सर, रख के तेरे, कट जाये रात रे
बीते ये दिन, थामे तेरा, हाथों में हाथ रे
ये क्या हुआ, मुझे मेरा ये दिल
फिसल-फिसल गया
ये क्या हुआ, मुझे मेरा जहां
बदल-बदल गया
___________________________________________________________________

ABHIMANYU RATHORE
AADVIKA AGRAWAL

After Ehan went away Abhimanyu closed the door and stood in front of her.

She gave him her toothy smile but he just stared at her blankly making her pout.

Getting on her toes she held his shirt's collar pulling him more closer to her.

Now both of their faces were too close that they both could feel their breath on each other's lips.

Abhimanyu's eyes widened seeing her bold move as his heart beat again started beating faster.

A shakey breath left from his mouth feeling her face these close to him.

" Wha-what are you doing Aad-Aadvika leave me."

He said stuttering making her smrik at his state.

( Roles reversed duhh 😏)

" Why are you calling me Aadvika , Mr. CAR , call me tesoro as I am your tesoro."

She said boldly in her commanding tone staring staright into his eyes confidently.

He licked his lips nervously and said " Tes-tesoro leave me , now thes-these is ok?"

She nodded her head with a bright smile adoring her face hearing him.

She slowly caressed his cheek making him close his eyes as a groan left his mouth making her smile slightly at him.

She than kept her feets on his feets basically standing on his feets and after that she encircled her arms around him.

He opened his eyes only to get a mini heart attack by her next action.

She brought her lips near his cheek and palced a long kiss on his cheek making him stumble on his place almost feeling dizzy by her actions.

But he was fast enough to hold her by her waist so she won't fell making her giggle at the his state.