♡ Chapter-24 ♡

Here you go my beautiful readers 💖🫶🏻🦋

________________________________________________वैसे तो मैं मेरा पेहले भी रातों मेंअक्सर ही चाहत के सपने संजोता थापहले भी धड़कन यह धुन कोई गाती थीपर अब जो होता है वो पहले ना होता थाहुआ है तुझे जो भी, जो भीमुझे भी इस पार हुआतो क्यों ना मैं भी कह दू...

वैसे तो मैं मेरा पेहले भी रातों में
अक्सर ही चाहत के सपने संजोता था
पहले भी धड़कन यह धुन कोई गाती थी
पर अब जो होता है वो पहले ना होता था
हुआ है तुझे जो भी, जो भी
मुझे भी इस पार हुआ
तो क्यों ना मैं भी कह दूँ, कह दूँ
हुआ मुझे भी प्यार हुआ
________________________________________________

ABHIMANYU RATHORE
AADVIKA AGRAWAL

The moment she came out of the room a squeal left from her mouth when she was pinned against the wall by him.

She looked at him and said hitting his chest " Kya kar raha ha aap , muja dara he diya Mr. CAR."

( What are you even doing , you scared me Mr. CAR.)

He just chuckled hearing her but didn't said anything and was just looking at her with admiration filled in his eyes for her.

She blinked her eyes several times looking at him who was staring at her without even blinking.

" Aaisa kya dekh raha ha aap?" She said being nervous from his constant stares.

( Why are you looking at me like that?)

These time he didn't replied and just rubbed his cheeks against her making her breath hitch as she closed her shut her eyes , clutching her duppata tightly.

He rubbed his cheeks against both her cheeks making her knees go weak as he held her tightly by her waist.

Her lips parted as she threw her head back from the sensetion when she felt his hand grabbing the side of her neck and caressing her neck with his fingers.

He than whispered in her ear in his deep voice as a shaky breath left her lips "Now I feel like our haldhi is complete as you are now completely covered in my haldhi."

She blushed hard hearing him and she ran from there pushing his aside making him chuckle at her.

She than reached on the third floor where Aahana's room is situated.

She than kept her hand on her chest as she mumbled to herself " What is happening to me and please beating so fastly you stupid heart."

Aahana and Krisha who just exited the lift saw her standing there talking to herself.

They both looked at eachother and then gone towards her .

Aahana tapped Aadvika's shoulder making her flinch hard as she looked back to see both Aahana and Krisha standing there with suspicious look plastered on their face.