Them 🤌🏻

These book will start from tomorrow I guess or else it will start from next week . 🤧♥️

Priyan held her by her arm dragging her in the empty room of college making Aarna hiss in pain as tears started rolling down her eyes

Pinning her against the wall he yelled loudly at her .

" Why the fuck you can't fight on your own , why are you so weak damn it ."

She flinched hard hearing him and told him sobbing a little " I am sca-scared of th-them and you pl-please go away ."

He grabbed her by the back of her neck pulling her closer to him making more tears fall from her eyes.

" I hate weak girls like you Aarna but these heart of mine can't hate you cause you are becoming my addiction as well as obsession day by day ."

He told her while gritting his teeth making Aarna look at him with tears still falling down her eyes.

" Then start hating me cause I don't have many days to live anyways. "

She yelled at him sobbing loudly and pushing him she ran out of the empty room making his body went numb.

" I WON'T LET YOU GO AWAY FROM ME AARNA , I WILL MAKE YOU MINE ANYHOW AND YOU HAVE TO LIVE FOR ME AND IT DOSEN'T MATTER IF I HAVE TO GO TO ANY EXTENT JUST TO MAKE YOU MINE ."

He shouted angrily as he thown the chair beside him on the glass window making it break into pieces and walked out of the room angrily.