♡ Chapter-41 ♡

Here you go you all beautiful souls 🤗♥️

By the was a secret will be reveled in next chapter so stay tuned 😌😆

____________________________________________________यारा तेरी कहानी मेंहो ज़िक्र मेराकहीं तेरी ख़ामोशी मेंहो फ़िक्र मेरा

यारा तेरी कहानी में
हो ज़िक्र मेरा
कहीं तेरी ख़ामोशी में
हो फ़िक्र मेरा

रुख़ तेरा जिधर का हो
हो उधर मेरा
तेरी बाहों तलक ही है
ये सफ़र मेरा
____________________________________________________

ABHIMANYU RATHORE
AADVIKA AGRAWAL

The whole ride was silent from the venue to The Rathore Mansion , they both didn't even glanced at each other nor they both exchanged a single word.

All the cars stopped on the gate of The Rathore Mansion and Abhimanyu directly went outside slamming the door loudly making her flinch.

He didn't even glanced back at her making her feel hurt by his actions.

She sighed and got out from the car , walking towards the Mansion's gate carrying her heavy lengha.

On reaching the gate she saw Ferica standing there with aarti's thali in her hands smiling brightly for Aadvika's gruhpravesh.

Standing beside Abhimanyu she looked at him just to see him staring at nothing blankly.

Ferica than first applied tilak on Aadvika's forhead and than to Abhimanyu but because of her short height she couldn't apply.

Ekansh chuckled seeing her making her glare at him as he immediately shut his mouth.

Abhimanyu than bent little making Ferica smile as she applied tilak on his forhead.

After that she did Aarti both of them and whispered with little happy tears in her eyes " I wish both of you lots and lots of happiness, always stay blessed bacchas ."

Aadvika smiled hearing her mother-in-law as she thought " I am so lucky to have a family like these."

" Now you have to kick these kalash with your right leg and then come in after dipping your holy feets in the wet kanku's thali."

Ferica told Aadvika caressing her hairs making Aadvika nod her head with a smile on her face.

Aadvika than did all that things which she was told to do but Ferica stopped her from further moving inside the mansion making her look at Ferica in confusion.

" You wait here I will come in a moment ." Saying that Ferica went inside the Mansion.

After 2 mins she came back with thali (plate) in which there was wet haldhi ( Turmeric) and stood in front of Aadvika.