♡ Chapter-52 ♡

Personally for me these chapter was very emotional . 🥺🤧
Here you go you all beautiful souls. 🤗❤️

_________________________________________________________छलक गए नैना, तूने मन भर दिया, मेरे खाली से दिल को यूं, तूने घर कर दिया

छलक गए नैना,
तूने मन भर दिया,
मेरे खाली से दिल को यूं,
तूने घर कर दिया.

अधूरी सी राहें मिलायी,
अधूरी हवाएं चलायी,
अधूरी सी बातें बनायी,
इश्क के सिलसिले बन गए रे.

तेरे दिल से दिल तक मेरे मेरे,
तेरे दिल से दिल तक मेरे,
तेरे दिल से दिल तक मेरे मेरे,

हो अँखियाँ ना रोए,
ते जागे ना सोए,
ते ताँ उम्र जीते रहे.
हो इश्क़ दे हाले से,

इश्क़ दे प्याले से,
ताँ उम्र पीते रहे.
________________________________________________________

ABHIMANYU RATHORE
AADVIKA RATHORE

~ 1 YEAR AGO ~
[FLASHBACK]

After Amrit went outside Aadvika was still sitting on the chair hoping that her Abhi will come to her soon and take her with him.

Just then she heard the door opening making her smile brightly thinking that the person who entered is Abhimanyu.

But her smile faded away when she saw Priyanshi entering the room and she just rolled her eyes.

Priyanshi kneeled down infront of her and untied her hands and legs making Aadvika shock at her behaviour.

Priyanshi than took Aadvika's hands in her hands and mumbled " I am so sorry for all the trouble that I caused you . You can go now to your Abhi ."

Aadvika than felt tear drops on the back of her hand indicating that she is crying .

" Hayy what happened, why are you crying ?" Aadvika asked gently caressing her hands as she felt bad seeing her cry.

Priyanshi than looked at Aadvika and asked her with hopes in her eyes " Aadvika I know I did so many wrong things to you but I have one request , after I am gone can you please adopt my 2 years old son who will turn 3 in next two days , cause I am damn sure that Amrit will kill me after he will got to know that I betrayed him ."

Aadvika was shocked hearing the the new information she just got and it was very hard to digest that she has a son.

" If you have a son than I assume that you must have a husband or boyfriend also , than why the hell you were after my Abhi ."