♡ Chapter-49 ♡

Here you go you all beautiful souls 🤗 ❤️

_____________________________________________________इन दूरियों ने नज़दीकियों से  सौदा कोई कर लिया  हो झुक के निगाहों ने  दिल से इश्क़ का वादा कोई कर लिया

इन दूरियों ने नज़दीकियों से
सौदा कोई कर लिया
हो झुक के निगाहों ने
दिल से इश्क़ का वादा कोई कर लिया

मैं वारी जावां
मैं वारी जावां
साथों की होया वे कसूर रे
सौ सौ तारों से भर के ये दामन
ले चल मुझे कहीं दूर
ले चल मुझे कहीं दूर

पिया ओ रे पिया
पिया रे पिया रे पिया
पिया ओ रे पिया
____________________________________________________

ABHIMANYU RATHORE
AADVIKA RATHORE

Abhimanyu groaned in sleep as he sat on the bed holding his head which was paining badly.

" Ahh why did I drank so much alcohol last night , damn it ."

He mumbled massaging his head and looked beside him to see her sleeping peacefully.

He clenched his jaw seeing her and got up from the bed going towards the glass table.

Pouring the water in the glass he went towards her and poured it on her face.

She immediately opened her eyes and sat on the bed breathing heavily .

" Save me , save me , I am drowning. " She shouted with tears streaming down her eyes cause of her aquaphobia.

" Stop your shoutings it's annoying and you are not drowning. " He told her rudely making her look at him.

" Why would you do that ? " She asked him looking at him with disbelief.

" Get up from my bed right now and make me some hangover soup for me as my head is paining badly ."

He coldly said to her as she picked up her phone from the side table to see the time .

" You want me to make a hangover for you at 4:00 a.m in the morning ?"

She asked him showing him time on her phone looking at him in disbelief.

He crooked his eyebrows seeing her questioning back to him.

" So what , do you want me call your fucking boyfriend to make me hangover soup huh ?"

He asked her in his mocking tone making her look down as tears gathered in the corner of her eyes.

Without saying anything she got from the bed and made her way towards the kitchen.