♡ Chapter-14 ♡

__________________________________________________________कच्ची डोरियों, डोरियों, डोरियों से मैनु तू बांध लेपक्की यारीयों, यारीयों, यारीयों में होंदे ना फासले

कच्ची डोरियों,
डोरियों, डोरियों
से मैनु तू बांध ले
पक्की यारीयों,
यारीयों, यारीयों
में होंदे ना फासले

ये नाराज़गी
कागज़ी सारी तेरी
मेरे सोह्णेया
सुन ले मेरी
दिल दियां गल्लां
करांगे नाल नाल
बह के आँख नाले
आँख नू मिला के
__________________________________________________________

ABHIMANYU RATHORE
AADVIKA AGRAWAL

Aadvika pulled him by his kurta's collar making his eyes widened as his breath hitched.

Both were starting at each other intensely making him gulp hard but what she did next made him jump on his place.

Aadvika tightly twisted his ear and said with mischievous smile on her face "These is what you get Mr. Crazy Rathore for pulling my waist chain tightly and making me wince in pain."

He looked at her in disbelief and said with a sly smrik plastered on his lips " You are so fucking dead tesoro , now I will not leave you."

Her eyes widened hearing him as she left his ear and stood up on the bed holding her lehanga so she wouldn't fall.

He stood up from the ground and jumped on the bed as she screamed in fear and got down from the bed running towards the door.

But before she could open the door to get out he caught her from behind and spinned her away from the door making her shout loudly.

He then layed her on bed hovering her as his one hand was on the back of her head.

She gulped and tried to push him away from his shoulder but he didn't moved an inch as he was much stronger her.

He then caressed her hairs and said in his deep voice " So what did you just did tesoro?"

She smriked making him confuse as she again pulled his ear tightly making him again wince in pain.

Seeing him like these she laughed loudly and said " I did these Mr. Crazy Rathore haha."

He rubbed his ear after she left his but soon a small smile appeared on his face seeing her laugh because of him.

She stopped laughing when she saw him staring at her with a smile playing on his lips.

She cleared her throat and said " Wohh thank you so much for talking to my parents, I really appreciate it because of you only they are talking back to me."