UPCOMING

Be ready guys for these twist hahaha 🤭😏🫣

" HOW CAN YOU FUCKING DO THESE TO ME AADVIKA RATHORE?" He yelled loudly at her looking at her with his red bloodshot eyes which was filled with anger.

She just looked at him and smriked saying " Didn't I told you Mr. Rathore that you will fucking regret forcing me into this unwanted marriage. "

His jaw clenched and he said greeting his teeth " I FUCKING TRUSTED YOU AADVIKA."

She just laughed loudly and said going towards him cupping his face " Did I told you to trust me Mr. Rathore huh? You were behind me like an idiot lovesick puppy."

His face was now red from anger and yelled said fisting his hands trying to control an anger " SAY THESE IS NOT TRUE AADVIKA."

She just chuckled hearing him and said tapping his cheeks " It is true Mr. Rathore , whatever I am saying is truth and if you don't belive me than I don't care anyways."

His body went numb hearing her as he whispered cupping her cheeks and a lone tear left his eye " Please tesoro , please tesoro say it is not true please , I LOVE YOU SO DAMN FUCKING MUCH PLEASE TESORO."

He yelled last line making her roll her eyes as she slapped his hands away from her and said folding her hands on her chest " Are you that dumb Mr. Rathore that you can't understand that one fucking simple thing huhh."

He closed his eyes and flipped the table beside him making her flinch.

He than gone towards her and grabbed her throat saying in his dark voice with his eyes red from anger " If you want to keep it these way than let's play these way tesoro."

She coughed loudly and tried to remove his hands from her neck but all things went in vain as he was much stronger than her.

He than left her throat making her fall on the ground as she started coughing loudly with tears streaming down her eyes and she tried to catch her breath.

He than bent on her level and said darkly with a evil smrik plasterd on his lips grabbing her jaw.

" You have done the biggest mistake of your life Aadvika Rathore by breaking the trust of The Abhimanyu Rathore , be ready Aadvika to see hell on earth because I am not going to leave you after what you did to me and now I fucking promise to you that you will regret each and every single fucking second of your life till you will die."

She looked at him with horror in her eyes making his smrik grew wider as he left her jaw harshly and went away leaving her all alone by herself with tears streaming down her eyes.