♡ Chapter-36 ♡

Here you go you all beautiful souls ✨️❤️

______________________________________________________________तू मेरी नींदों में सोता है  तू मेरे अश्क़ों में रोता है  सरगोशी सी है ख्यालों में  तू ना हो, फिर भी तू होता है  है सिला तू मेरे दर्द का

तू मेरी नींदों में सोता है
तू मेरे अश्क़ों में रोता है
सरगोशी सी है ख्यालों में
तू ना हो, फिर भी तू होता है
है सिला तू मेरे दर्द का

मेरे दिल की दुआएं हैं
तेरी गलियां...गलियां तेरी, गलियां
मुझको भावें गलियां, तेरी गलियां तेरी गलियां...गलियां तेरी,
गलियां युहीं तड़पावें,
गलियां तेरी, गलियां
______________________________________________________________

ABHIMANYU RATHORE
AADVIKA AGRAWAL

The moment Aadvika came back to home from The Rathore Mansion , she directly went in her room.

After freshening up she layed on the bed directly being exhausted from today's fumction.

Just when she was on the verge of falling asleep , she heard knocks on her sliding door which was in the balcony making her groan annoyingly.

She lazily got up from her bed and opened her curtains to see the person.

She rolled her eyes knowing that she was correct about the person there.

She opened her sliding door as she asked him clodly folding her hands on her chest.

" What are you doing here at these time Mr. CAR ?"

Abhimanyu just smiled nervously and thought " Abhimanyu say that fastly to her or else she will be more angry."

" Tesoro without asking any questions , just please come with me please."

He told her hoping that she will come with him without asking any questions but whom are you even kidding.

" Why would I come with you , I don't want to now go away I want to sleep , THANK YOU."

She taunted him making him sigh as he thought " She is still angry with me from today's incident ."

" Come with me tesoro or else I have my own ways ." He told her coldly making her scrunch her eyebrows.

" Mai to nahi he aa rahi aap ke saath , kya kar lega app , kidnap karaga yea fir utha ke la jayanga ha."

( I am not going with you and that final , what will you do huh , will you kidnap me or lift me up huh.)