♡ Chapter-5 ♡

__________________________________________________________

हाल-ए-दिल को सुकून चाहिए
दूरी इक आरज़ू चाहिए
जैसे पहले कभी कुछ भी चाहा नहीं
वैसे ही क्यों चाहिए ?

दिल को तेरी
मौजूदगी का एहसास यूँ चाहिए
तू चाहिए, तू चाहिए
शाम-ओ-सुबह तू चाहिए
तू चाहिए, तू चाहिए
हर मर्तबा तू चाहिए

जितनी दफ़ा.. ज़िद्द हो मेरी
उतनी दफ़ा.. हाँ तू चाहिए
वो हो..
__________________________________________________________

ABHIMANYU RATHORE
AADVIKA AGRAWAL

The cars stopped infront of her house buliding as she immediately wiped her tears and before she gets out of the car she was pulled by her hand by Abhimanyu making her land on his lap. A gasp left her mouth as she looked at him to see him staring at her with his beautiful gery eyes.

He smriked seeing her who was staring at his face without even blinking. " You can stare all you want my tesoro as I am all yours but right now stop staring at me we are getting late." He said caressing her cheeks making her come to her senses.

" I was not staring at you and morever you are even not that handsome." She said immediately trying to cover up making him smile at her adorable self as he said " Sure sure tesoro you were not." She gulped and tried to get out of his grip but his grip tighten on her waist only.

She looked at him and said little loudly " Leave me right now." He sighed and said in serious tone making her face lose all her colors " Don't you dare say no to the marriage my little tesoro or else you know the conquences right." She nodded her head with little forming in her eyes .

" Good girl." He said caressing her hair and with that his grip losen on her waist as she immediately deteched herself from him getting out of the car. They both entered her house to see both of their parents sitting there but her father had unpleasant look on his face making her scare.

When they all noticed the presence of both of them Vihan immediately got up and asked his daughter " Aadvi what Mr. and Mrs. Rathore are saying it's true , you want to marry their son?" Aadvi just nodded her head looking down silently making Vihan's eyes widened as he stumbled on his feets.

" Aadvi why you want to marry baccha don't you have goals to accomplish , being a aerospace engineer and working for ISRO was your dream then why these marriage and all." Her father yelled making more tears gather in her eyes but she somehow managed her tears to not fall and said " Goals can be also accomplished after marriage also papa and yes I want to marry him."