Disciple, is your surname Green Tea, and your given name B*tch? 11.21

Start from the beginning

Reaching out to take the bamboo, Lu Jishi turned the bamboo in his hand and said, "Master, I want you to be with me for a long time, how can I kill you?"

"But I hate you. I hate you from the bottom of my heart. I wish I could tear you into pieces!" Mo Zhiyang suddenly raised his head and stood up with a bamboo stick to look at him levelly.

System prompt: Abuse value is 60, 70! The host is great!

"You lied to me, you are the Demon Lord, but you lied to me, and you were the one who repeatedly played with me, and humiliated me with the shackles and barriers!" Holding the bamboo and placing it against his chest, Mo Zhiyang sneered, "I really hate you."

System prompt: Abuse value is 80.

Mo Zhiyang also didn't expect: Damn it, I didn't expect this trick to be so effective!

"You hate me, why don't I hate you?" Lu Jishi didn't hesitate and stepped forward, placing the bamboo against his chest. "I hate you. You teased me and made me fall in love with you, but you had no intention of me. You even planned to abandon me and marry someone else. You didn't reject me, but you didn't love me either."

Being pressed by him step by step, Mo Zhiyang stepped back step by step, and finally his back was pressed against a bamboo, "It's impossible between you and me. I am an immortal and you are a devil."

Perhaps it was the impossible sentence that touched Lu Jishi, "For you, I can do anything. Anything is possible."

No one in the world can stop me from being with Master.

"If you want to ascend, it doesn't matter. I can fly with you. If you want to fall into hell, it doesn't matter, I can do it too." Lu Jishi showed a gentle smile and took off the bamboo that was pressed against his chest.

"Master, if I walk 800 miles from the underworld, I can wait for you. On this 800-step ladder, I can wait for you even if I kowtow step by step. Where can't we be together?"

Gradually approaching him, Lu Jishi stroked his cheek and said, "Master, as long as you are willing and you say I am your disciple, I will always be your beloved disciple."

A devil is willing to put shackles for you.

Indulgence is just liking, and being willing to restrain himself for you is love.

There was still 20 abuse points, but Mo Zhiyang couldn't do anything to him anymore. He gritted his teeth, pushed him away, and in front of him, he took the bamboo sword and killed himself.

"Master!" 

System prompt: The abuse value is 200. F*ck, what should I do if it exceeds the limit?!

Outside the field, the students applauded: The boss is the boss, wonderful~

In the world of cultivating immortals, Mo Xianjun could not bear the humiliation of the demon king and hanged himself. Since then, the Immortal Sect has lost one immortal king, but its power has grown stronger and stronger.

Because of Mo Xianjun's generous sacrifice, the world of immortal cultivation was peaceful. This kind of righteousness was something that no one else had.

"Mo Xianjun, it's snowing. When are you coming back?" Lin Xianjun stood in front of the window, clutching the bamboo section in his hand. Outside the house was a large bamboo forest, and the falling bamboo leaves looked like snow.

At this time, Mo Xianjun had woken up a long time ago and was still lying in the arms of his good disciple, eating grapes. He pushed his hand away with some disgust and said, "Not peeled."

"Master, I have spoiled you rotten." Lu Jishi shook his head helplessly, saying this, but carefully peeled off the grape skins. "Master, my demon world is much more comfortable than the immortal world."

It was a fake death. Mo Zhiyang had already calculated that he must be dealt a cruel blow, so he planned a fake death.

He took the bamboo sword and committed suicide just to earn some abuse points and make him feel bad. When he was crying while holding the fake body, the real Mo Zhiyang appeared behind him and kicked him on the back. "Why are you mourning?"

Hearing the master's voice, Lu Jishi turned around and saw a living master. He cried with joy. He hugged him and laughed, carrying him back to the demon world.

There is only one corpse left. Good fellow, now the whole world of immortal cultivators thinks that Mo Xianjun is dead.

Hidden in the magnificent Demon Palace is a person who is more noble than the Demon Lord, a person who can make the Demon Lord bend down and put on his shoes, but no one has ever seen him.

He just lamented that the Demon King had deep love for him.

Mo Zhiyang did not choose to ascend. Although he was a semi-immortal, he still had a lifespan. He died in his disciple's arms, peacefully and comfortably.

"Good Master, the underworld is eight hundred miles away. Slow down and I will go find you right away." Lu Jishi hugged his body and jumped into the lake.

If you leave me, immortality is the greatest torture.

(Go to external link for the next part.)