Great God updates my daily life everyday 6.7

"Ah?" Mo Zhiyang looked at the tall and handsome man, wearing a crisp suit, but his face was dark, and he was staring straight at Zhang Zuo.

"What are you doing?"

Another voice sounded at the entrance of the corridor, and the three of them looked over. A long-haired man in a dark blue suit stood at the entrance of the corridor.

"Ah! Ah, it's Nuan Yang!" The moment he saw Han Jingbai, Zhang Zuo pushed the man in suit away and wanted to rush towards the idol.

As a result, he was grabbed by the collar. Ning Jian coldly said, "I'm obviously here, why are you running to other men."

Oh ho! 

This sentence contains a lot of information. Mo Zhiyang looked at the two of them. They were all experienced drivers. He knew what was going on at a glance.

In front of his classmate and idol, Zhang Zuo was pulled by his collar and unable to move even an inch, and his face turned red with annoyance. "Ning Jian, let go of me! Let go quickly!"

"Let you go and let you find other men?" Ning Jian gritted his teeth and looked at the long-haired man, not wanting to compete with him for Ah Zuo.

Han Jingbai was even angrier than Ning Jian. Why did Yang Yang leave him alone in the studio and come out to have a private meeting with a man? He walked over.

"The warm sun is great, the warm sun is great!" Seeing that he was about to come over, Zhang Zuo suddenly became so excited that he struggled and wanted to pounce on him, but unfortunately, he was being held tightly by his collar and could not move even half a step.

Seeing him approaching in a menacing manner, Mo Zhiyang swallowed subconsciously.

In front of the two people, Han Jingbai was very direct. He bent down and carried the person on his shoulders and left without saying a word.

Mo Zhiyang was carried and walked to the bathroom at the end of the corridor. He raised his head and pointed at his mobile phone, indicating that the two of them had added wx.

"You still care about others." Ning Jian dragged the person to the stairwell.

There were two colleagues smoking in the stairwell. When they saw Ning Jian, they turned pale with fright and threw away their cigarette butts, "Mr. Ning!"

Ning Jian: "Get out."

Seeing them go out, Zhang Zuo knew that he must be in danger. He was pressed on the stairs and looked at the angry man. "Can, can you do it at home?"

"What do you think?" Ning Jian sneered and untied his tie and tied his hands.

Mo Zhiyang was not having a good time here either. He was thrown into the toilet cubicle and sat on the toilet seat. Looking at the cold-faced man, his mind turned eighteen corners in an instant. As soon as he pursed his lips and pressed his shoulders, tears began to fall. "Oooh, you just hurt me!"

Let him complain to the bad guy first.

Han Jingbai, who was still angry at first, suddenly felt distressed. He lowered his head to check, "Where is it hurt?"

Taking this opportunity, he hugged his neck and pressed his soft lips on his cheek, "I just came out to use the toilet, and I met a former classmate. The other man should be his lover. I originally planned to go back after joining wx. I miss you very much and am afraid that you will be snatched away by others."

After some more coaxing, he nuzzled his shoulder obediently, acting like a kitten.

Just like that, Han Jingbai was still angry. He hugged him and sighed, "There's nothing I can do about you."